Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Recommendation To Someone Who Can Actually Sew Your Wedding Gown - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Recommendation To Someone Who Can Actually Sew Your Wedding Gown (448 Views)

Wedding Gown 30k / We sell & sew(optional) High Quality Ankara/plain Pattern Materials / Rent This New Wedding Gown For 17,000 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation To Someone Who Can Actually Sew Your Wedding Gown by chiomaugor: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2016
I'll like to recommend the lady who made my wedding gown to brides to be.
she is really young and very good.
Her number is 09027116592.
Her prices are reasonable too.
I made my gown for 70k and she gave me what's wanted. She has a pleasant personality also,lol...the bottom line is she is really good.trust me.
I'll put pictures of my wedding gown for you to see
Re: Recommendation To Someone Who Can Actually Sew Your Wedding Gown by chiomaugor: 12:56am On Nov 26, 2016
You see how I was smiling so much. I was really pleased with her works o.. really pleased

Re: Recommendation To Someone Who Can Actually Sew Your Wedding Gown by chiomaugor: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Anther picture of my gown , even bae was happy with my gown

(1) (Reply)

Bonaza Unisex Offer For Shoes With Delivery Nationwide / 3 Inches Longer Double Drawn Hair -- FACTORY PRICE / Online Shopping In Africa_micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.