Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

7 Herbs And Spices For Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Herbs And Spices For Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief (551 Views)

Can CBD Oil help with Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms? / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For / See The Common Herbs And Roots You Can Use To Cure Your Illness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Herbs And Spices For Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief by okevibes: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2016
7 HERBS AND SPICES FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS RELIEF
Anti-Inflammatory Spices and Herbs
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease of inflammation, so adding anti-inflammatory herbs and spices to your diet might sound like a good idea. According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), though, there’s not enough evidence to support the use of particular herbs or spices as effective treatments for rheumatoid arthritis.
“I think we are a long way from making a recommendation to people. We are not quite there in terms of the right dose,” cautions rheumatologist Beth Jonas, MD, director of the Rheumatology Fellowship Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Still, a number of herbs and spices do have anti-inflammatory properties, and, at the very least, adding them to your recipes will liven up your meals.
Here are seven herbs and spices worthy of your consideration.>>>>SEE THEM HERE: http://mkgist.info/7-herbs-and-spices-for-rheumatoid-arthritis-relief/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Flavored Water? 10 Healthy And Interesting Things To Add! / 5 Solution To Penis Enlargement Worries / Please Help, I Need Solution To My Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.