Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community (1220 Views)

Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca / Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio / Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
It has been observed that the official Arsenal FC Facebook account changed their profile picture to reflect the flag of the LBGT community (Lesbian Bisexual Gay Transgender Community).
This has generated a lot of mixed reactions from club supporters online especially religiously inclined people who are against such beliefs. However some others are rooting for the North London club for supporting equality
Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by HungerBAD: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol.

Lalasticlacla how far?no be your team be Arsenal so?

Chelsea Football Club Forever.

On the Bridge we Stand.
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2016
More comments

Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by zinachidi(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
good one..

Say NO to homophobia
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by Towncrier007(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
too bad
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2016
zinachidi:
good one..

Say NO to homophobia
It is football club club shoul hav only stayed neutral
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2016
Football an sports in general should be neutral to politics, religion race an othe fo of sentiments
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by zinachidi(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

It is football club club shoul hav only stayed neutral
they're using their popularity to do the right thing.
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2016
zinachidi:
I'm not against any sexual orientation but as a sports club they should try to foster unity among their diverse supporters and steer clear of sentimental issues.
If Buhari uses his popularity to promote Islam, I'm sure we'll all kick against it
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by nwaanambra1(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2016
zinachidi:

do the right thing u said abi? ok!

soon pedophiles, child molesters, animal fukers will all demand for their right to practice what their body desires - after all, its not also their fault that they have such sexual orientation - i hope you wont condemn them!

i mean how can u tell me that with all the sweet and beautiful punanies that nature has made available for us, u will say its normal for a man to prefer anoda man's dic.k in his anu.s and vise verse!b they should be thrown into a burning flame! that's where they belong!

Nature made it positive and negative! yin and yang! day and night! life and death! why try to add what is not there??

this is why i like the idea of trump being president - with him in USA and Putiin in Russia, they are going to readjust some serious wrongs in the society at large!

LGBT ( lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) is EVIL! its a destruction of the natural order - it should be discouraged and destroyed! THATS MY STAND ON IT!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by zinachidi(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:

do the right thing u said abi? ok!

soon pedophiles, child molesters, animal fukers will all demand for their right to practice what their body desires - after all, its not also their fault that they have such sexual orientation - i hope you wont condemn them!

i mean how can u tell me that with all the sweet and beautiful punanies that nature has made available for us, u will say its normal for a man to prefer anoda man's dic.k in his anu.s and vise verse!b they should be thrown into a burning flame! that's where they belong!

Nature made it positive and negative! yin and yang! day and night! life and death! why try to add what is not there??

this is why i like the idea of trump being president - with him in USA and Putiin in Russia, they are going to readjust some serious wrongs in the society at large!

LGBT ( lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) is EVIL! its a destruction of the natural order - it should be discouraged and destroyed! THATS MY STAND ON IT!
thats ur stand, ok good. U may be right but that dosen't necessarily mean i'm wrong. I view things differently.. I believe everyone of AGE has a right to his own sexuality. Child molestation, Paedophilia, and bestiality, like u mentioned above are all crimes because they are not concensual and in the cases of the first two the victims' rights have been violated. Its no different than rape. Anyways this argument is moot. I see no reason why two adults of same sex who like each other should be persecuted.
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by nwaanambra1(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2016
zinachidi:
thats ur stand, ok good. U may be right but that dosen't necessarily mean i'm wrong. I view things differently.. I believe everyone of AGE has a right to his own sexuality. Child molestation, Paedophilia, and bestiality, like u mentioned above are all crimes because they are not concensual and in the cases of the first two the victims' rights have been violated. Its no different than rape. Anyways this argument is moot. I see no reason why two adults of same sex who like each other should be persecuted.

BASED ON YOUR REASONING, THEN WHY IS ADULTERY WRONG??

MY BRO THE FACT IS - WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG! WE AS HUMANS STILL HAVE THAT COMPASS THAT TELLS US WHAT IS WRONG UNLESS WE SO CHOSE TO IGNORE IT.

LGBT IS VERY WRONG! AND FOR A SUPPOSED PUBLIC CLUB TO PROMOTE IT - IS WAY VERY WRONG! angry

ANY WHAT DO ONE EXPECT FROM A CLUB THAT ITS NAME IS ASS-ANAL! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by zinachidi(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:

BASED ON YOUR REASONING, THEN WHY IS ADULTERY WRONG??

MY BRO THE FACT IS - WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG! WE AS HUMANS STILL HAVE THAT COMPASS THAT TELLS US WHAT IS WRONG UNLESS WE SO CHOSE TO IGNORE IT.

LGBT IS VERY WRONG! AND FOR A SUPPOSED PUBLIC CLUB TO PROMOTE IT - IS WAY VERY WRONG! angry

ANY WHAT DO ONE EXPECT FROM A CLUB THAT ITS NAME IS ASS-ANAL! cheesy cheesy grin grin
when u marry u are obliged to stay with one man, u took a vow when u married and u broke it by commiting adultery, thats y its wrong.
Re: Arsenal Changes Profile Picture On Facebook In Support Of The LGBT Community by dotman4real007(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
I so much love the fact that I am not an ass_anal oh sorry arsenal fan, I stand against LGBT. I see it as a crime I see it as evil. God created man and woman to increase in population and not man and man. it is demonic!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Soccer Players With The Weirdest Names / Video: Here Is The Nigeria Sports Minister / Transfer News : Newspaper Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.