Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) (778 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / The Kaaba- Another Prove That Islam Is The Religion Of Peace / Nairaland Muslims Confess That Islam Is Dying And Christianity Is Gaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Over the years i wanted to know the true religion that worship the 'true living God' , before now i haven't been able to know, but after reading this bible passage i knew what i was searching for years..

Bible Passage
Galatians 4 V 22 - 29

22. For it is wriiten, that abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23. But he who was of the bondwoman, was born after the flesh, but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24. Which things are an alle-gory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is agar.
25. For this agar is mount sinai in arabia, and answereth to jerusalem which now is, and in bondage with her children
26. But jeresalem which is above is free, which is mother of us all.
27. For it is written, rejoice thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not; for the desolate hath more children than she which hath an husband
28. Now we, brethen, as isaac was, are the children of promise.
29. But as then, he that was born after the flesh perscuted him that was born after the spirit, even so it is now.

So this passage is trying to say that islam is a 'killer religion'

NB:- I am not the one that said it, it is the Bible!!!

http://www.ifexxy.byethost7.com/bible-passage-proves-islam-destructive-religion-gal-4-v-22-29/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by minifuworld: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
up please who wrote this passage of the bible?
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
minifuworld:
up please who wrote this passage of the bible?
paul
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Auki: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Ifexxy:
paul

Not specifically addressing 'Islam and Muslim' I feel is the biggest and most obvious omission in the bible.

Bible only vaguely address historical perspective of Isaac, Ishmeal and Hagar leaving much to speculation. Like op here. Speculation like Muslim are Satanic, Antichrist, Catholic creation etc abound.

Islam is a religion of almost 1.8bn followers and fastest growing religion in the world. By next few centuries, Islam will be the biggest religion on earth.

Islam core message is worshing only one God and Abraham, Jesus, Mosses, Muhammad were sent by God to correct mankind. That Jesus is a creation of God not God, or Son or partner in divinity.

Century of bible editing left them with weird concept, like Trinity, Original sins, and stories that has no intrinsics value. E.g Jacobs wrestling with God and other absurd stories.

1 Like

Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Omudia11: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Verse 29 can be seen all over the world today. Muslims persecuting Christians as has always been their nature.
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Auki:

Not specifically addressing 'Islam and Muslim' I feel is the biggest and most obvious omission in the bible.

Bible only vaguely address historical perspective of Isaac, Ishmeal and Hagar leaving much to speculation. Like op here. Speculation like Muslim are Satanic, Antichrist, Catholic creation etc abound.

Islam is a religion of almost 1.8bn followers and fastest growing religion in the world. By next few centuries, Islam will be the biggest religion on earth.
from what u are saying, u mean dat d bible was edited...
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Where is Islam mentioned MUMU
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2016
crusadistic:
Where is Islam mentioned MUMU
com are u a muslim?
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by Auki: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ifexxy:
from what u are saying, u mean dat d bible was edited...

Yes it was edited. Pure Jesus teaching was replaced with Pauline paganism. Huge contradiction in today Bible cannot be credited to Jesus. Paul literally hijacked Christianity.

In

2 Likes

Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by ScienceWatch: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ifexxy:
Over the years i wanted to know the true religion that worship the 'true living God' , before now i haven't been able to know, but after reading this bible passage i knew what i was searching for years..

Bible Passage
Galatians 4 V 22 - 29

22. For it is wriiten, that abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23. But he who was of the bondwoman, was born after the flesh, but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24. Which things are an alle-gory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is agar.
25. For this agar is mount sinai in arabia, and answereth to jerusalem which now is, and in bondage with her children
26. But jeresalem which is above is free, which is mother of us all.
27. For it is written, rejoice thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not; for the desolate hath more children than she which hath an husband
28. Now we, brethen, as isaac was, are the children of promise.
29. But as then, he that was born after the flesh perscuted him that was born after the spirit, even so it is now.

So this passage is trying to say that islam is a 'killer religion'

NB:- I am not the one that said it, it is the Bible!!!

http://www.ifexxy.byethost7.com/bible-passage-proves-islam-destructive-religion-gal-4-v-22-29/

Thats why Jesus came ! Everyone that accepts Him is freed from the past.
Jesus came with the most powerful solutions to human problems. This is evident from what is happening daily in the Holy Scoan Church for the world to see. It is not about religion. It is not about whos religion is better. These are childish arguments.

It is all about the evidence demonstrated. Jesus was not a talker, He went daily to heal and deliver the suffering masses. the same must happen today by real Pastors.

Jesus never came to close down other religions. He simply invited suffering people of the world with a promise, " Come to me, all of you that labor and I will give you rest."
Re: This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) by ScienceWatch: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omudia11:
Verse 29 can be seen all over the world today. Muslims persecuting Christians as has always been their nature.
Thats why Jesus came ! Everyone that accepts Him is freed from the past.
Jesus came with the most powerful solutions to human problems. This is evident from what is happening daily in the Holy Scoan Church for the world to see. It is not about religion. It is not about whos religion is better. These are childish arguments.

It is all about the evidence demonstrated. Jesus was not a talker, He went daily to heal and deliver the suffering masses. the same must happen today by real Pastors.

Jesus never came to close down other religions. He simply invited suffering people of the world with a promise, " Come to me, all of you that labor and I will give you rest."

(1) (Reply)

Words That Will Change Your Life Forever. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/17 / Eternity In Heaven, Hell Or Earth, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.