Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". (3295 Views)

GDP Growth Rises To 2.27%; CBN Heterodox Policies Spur Economic Output In Q4’19 / Unspent Bitcoin Transaction / Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Enocan(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls Help..... sad sad sad
Hello everyone,
This has be going on for almost a week now. Each time i make an attempt to send bitcoins out of my wallet, i get this notification: "This wallet contains a large number of unspent output. Pls consolidate your wallet". Honestly, I don't know what that means. Since i started getting this notification i have been unable to send out beyond a certain limit. Right now, i have 237.38USD worth of btc, but i'm told i can only send 40USD. Its really frustrating. Please help a brother. I ran here because I trust the gurus in this house to be able to help me. Please, kindly help profer solution to this problem.
I'm deeply sorry admin if i broke any rule by posting it as a new topic. I searched but couldn't find similar threads.

Thanks everyone.
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Zdoh(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
I think blockchain has been having technical issues over one week now. I think most of your sent btc have not been deliver to other wallet. My advice to you is to port immediatly to any other wallet site.... Bitx and coinmama are there. Just be withdraw little by little untill you withdraw everything.
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Singapore1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Zdoh:
I think blockchain has been having technical issues over one week now. I think most of your sent btc have not been deliver to other wallet. My advice to you is to port immediatly to any other wallet site.... Bitx and coinmama are there. Just be withdraw little by little untill you withdraw everything.

Zdoh no say that thing for outside o
Which blockchain
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Pieromania: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
bitX is an exchanger platform.do they generate hashcode when u transfer?just curious though
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Zdoh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Singapore1:

Zdoh no say that thing for outside o
Which blockchain
I might be wrong baba but their wahala don dey too much for my side jareee.
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Enocan(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for your response everyone.
I withdrew 5usd a moments ago based on someone's advice, that it may solve it. But it didn't. Now the maximum amt I am allowed to withdraw is 36, whereas it was 40 a moment ago. Meanwhile I have 237USD in the wallet.

Gurus in the house pls help.
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by mercylicious234: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nawaooo

Why not mail their support.

I know bitx has limit on amounts. If u opened with a valid id - it has limit. There is also option to upgrade your account to be able to send or receive more.
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Enocan(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
mercylicious234:
Nawaooo
Why not mail their support.
I know bitx has limit on amounts. If u opened with a valid id - it has limit. There is also option to upgrade your account to be able to send or receive more.

Its not bitx we're talking about. Its Blockchain. I have written to support at Blockchain.info. still awaiting their response.
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Enocan(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Well people, I found a solution, although not without a cost. Support@blockchain.info replied me and provided a path of least resistance.

I was instructed to create another wallet within my Blockchain wallet (that seems wired right? More or less a tortology. So I thought at first too). Next, I was told to transfer the bitcoins from the old wallet into the new one in very small fractions of 0.01btc. Now this is where the cost is: For every transfer, a transaction fee is deducted, which in this situation is very high sometimes greater than the transaction itself. In one of such occasions I paid 0.03btc to make a transfer of 0.01btc. Now, thats very expensive if you understand what I mean because you'll do it multiple times. Fortunately for me however, I observed that after about 6 transactions, that notification disappeared and the funds in my wallet began to read as normal....that is I could now transfer large amounts say 200USD from a wallet of 240USD. Unlike previously, where I could only transfer 40USD there about.

Thanks everyone for your concern and prompt responses.

1 Like

Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by Edalock(m): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Enocan Hi, please show me how to create a second wallet. I'm experiencing the same problem
Re: Help!!......blockchain "Unspent Output". by yongg: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
never mind

(1) (Reply)

MMM Has Been Shot Down-- / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life / Tbc Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.