Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72595 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tecno device nt yet on collection.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by lukedan75(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2017
can i collect my device without sms? i choose tecno batch a
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
lukedan75:
nope, wait for pick up sms. Mine is on the 8th this month.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kheart(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
No alert yet

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Collected my Samsung Tab E yesterday.?. God bless the Initiative of Mr President.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
kheart:
No alert yet
The delay was due to technical issues. Alertz rain will start on Friday. Source: npower facebook page
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kkkp: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2017
lukedan75:
yes u can

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kkkp: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

nope, wait for pick up sms. Mine is on the 8th this month.
u can collect it before on 8th
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Jaiyekay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please where does Kaduna north Npower meet for the verification exercise?
Any whatsapp group??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Jaiyekay:
Please where does Kaduna north Npower meet for the verification exercise?
Any whatsapp group??

According to Npower facebook page all verification takes place at local government secretariat of residence of every applicant. Planning of going to Kaduna North secretariat (Sabon Gari) to go check today bcoz some states have started
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Jaiyekay(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
masterpiece86:

According to Npower facebook page all verification takes place at local government secretariat of residence of every applicant. Planning of going to Kaduna North secretariat (Sabon Gari) to go check today bcoz some states have started
Okk thanks bro... How did it go?? Have they started yet. I was reading through the previous thread and I saw that the other set wrote a test. Please what test was that?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaiyekay:

Okk thanks bro... How did it go?? Have they started yet. I was reading through the previous thread and I saw that the other set wrote a test. Please what test was that?

Went their today... The place was deserted... Verification hasn't started yet. Last year their was test even though their was anxiety from the prospective Npowerlites whether the state govt will use that to disqualify some people but the test was for placement into either primary schools or Agric related institutions.

In a nutshell, those that perform well in d test where posted to primary schools while those that didn't do well where posted to agro-related institutions hence no one was disqualified. As a matter of fact no state nor focal person can disqualify anybody without a resort to Npower situation room in Abuja.

We don't know yet how posting will be like this batch.... Whether their will be a similar exam like last year. Anyway, after verification...things will become clear
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Jaiyekay(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
masterpiece86:

Went their today... The place was deserted... Verification hasn't started yet. Last year their was test even though their was anxiety from the prospective Npowerlites whether the state govt will use that to disqualify some people but the test was for placement into either primary schools or Agric related institutions.

In a nutshell, those that perform well in d test where posted to primary schools while those that didn't do well where posted to agro-related institutions hence no one was disqualified. As a matter of fact no state nor focal person can disqualify anybody without a resort to Npower situation room in Abuja.

We don't know yet how posting will be like this batch.... Whether their will be a similar exam like last year. Anyway, after verification...things will become clear
Chai!!!! How will God not bless you for this detailed information. Now wonder you are masterpiece you living that name bro. Thanks a million I really appreciate. My whatsapp number 07035323831. People like you are really hard to come by!!! ��� Gracias bro

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
New information for 2016 selected Npower beneficiaries (waiting list) and pre selcted 2017 beneficiaries... Read information on the image

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Up till now. No payment. This people are not serious with these program again. N Power. Smh
AmeerahFKI:

The delay was due to technical issues. Alertz rain will start on Friday.
Source: npower facebook page
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Who is in Kaduna North. Has verification started... Have they pasted names....??

Please Need Information.

Ameerah FKI I rock ur boat
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Have done my verification...

I represent Kaduna North 2017 Batch
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by chuckTHINGS: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2017
For guys in Lagos Only.

Join Npower whatsapp group where you will receive latest news updates on NPOWER as e de hot

No spamming pls.

Request to join whatsapp group:

https:///send?phone=2347035199394&text=Join%20NPWER%20WHATSAPP%20GROUP%20

Get updates directly to your device and meet with others in your LGA to know whats happening

Good luck and God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by creamcolins: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Please, can someone help me with a WhatsApp group for NTEACH Kaduna South local Government.... Any KADUNA STATE Nteach WhatsApp group would do.... Thanks
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by creamcolins: 5:33am On Dec 15, 2017
johnnymoy2007:
Here is group whatsapp for kaduna volunteers. feel free to join to share updates and make enquiries. https:///BhUWQ0cYQboDWrhXP3LLAm

Please can you send me an updated link to the WhatsApp group! Especially for NTEACH Kaduna South... thanks
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by STLUKE44: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2017
pls, I did my own physical verification for 2016 nbuild, after d verification I subscribers to DND on my line which stop me from receiving sms wen dey sent sms dat contains password to login n fill in bank details. now i've deactivated my line from d DND. pls who do i complain to so as to help in resending d sms pls.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
STLUKE44:
pls, I did my own physical verification for 2016 nbuild, after d verification I subscribers to DND on my line which stop me from receiving sms wen dey sent sms dat contains password to login n fill in bank details. now i've deactivated my line from d DND. pls who do i complain to so as to help in resending d sms pls.

Call any contact line of NPower. They've answer to ur problem

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Farrydaddy(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2017
Please where is the address of kaduna south local govt Secretariat. I'm scheduled for physical verification today. Address please.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Farrydaddy:
Please where is the address of kaduna south local govt Secretariat. I'm scheduled for physical verification today. Address please.

Take a bus to Kakuri....drop by the market bus stop and ask for d Secretariat... isn't far from there.

All The Best
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2017
2016 Npowerlites December stipend on the horizon
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Npower 2017 Adieu!!

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Preciouspea: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
FOLLOW OUR GROUP ON WHATSAPP ENUGU STATE N'POWER SELECTED PARTICIPANTS

https:///D4GZoYsadahCr9wJAQ6N9t
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
masterpiece86:

Call any contact line of NPower. They've answer to ur problem
Can you please provide any Npower contact line?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
alo
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
what is happeninng to our promise to retained us from subeb. any latest rum
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2018
grosy:
what is happeninng to our promise to retained us from subeb. any latest rum

They didn't promised a thing
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
vihechimere:

Can you please provide any Npower contact line?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.