Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) (1452 Views)

Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / We Lighted This House... (inclusive Fire Alarm & Speakers Installations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by DeBlessedOne(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
This building was sighted somehwere in Aba, Abia State. The building has since been abandoned due to the unfortunate accumulation of aqua surrounding it.
There are times when the water completely covers the building during periods of heavy rainfall. Just wondering how the owner feels whenever he passes by it.

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Batlan01: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
r U serious?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Edwinmason(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
consequences of a bad town planning
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by kingui(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
he must have built the house in a water line

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by DeBlessedOne(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Batlan01:
r U serious?? shocked shocked shocked

Yes o, feel very sory for the man sad
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by DeBlessedOne(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Edwinmason:
consequences of a bad town planning

Or we could just blame it on his village people grin
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Edwinmason(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
DeBlessedOne:

Or we could just blame it on his village people grin
that one join too
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by kayleeRichie23: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's simple, the TBC coin is a digital currency whose monetary value increases daily. Now it is still cheap, it's best you buy it, and keep till in the future when it is as valuable as the common BTC(BitCoin), so that you can sell it at ten or hundred times the price you bought it .I'm stocking my wallet already, I'm just doing this to enlighten my fellow people, together we can eradicate poverty. For more information, add me on whatsapp or call me with +234(0)8162047081.....08162047081.i'm Kay.
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is serious shocked shocked ...
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2017
Spyder880, Skimanski, Aventures and other pros, please educate us on what happened here and how to avoid it.

Thanks.
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 06, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
This building was sighted somehwere in Aba, Abia State. The building has since been abandoned due to the unfortunate accumulation of aqua surrounding it.
There are times when the water completely covers the building during periods of heavy rainfall. Just wondering how the owner feels whenever he passes by it.

If it were my house, I would just create a low area to divert water to and then employ a water pump.

Now the issues to address will be as follows:

1) How to power the pump and

2) Where to pump the water to.

This is the classic "a stitch in time, saves nine".
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by Dsrooftiles: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: The Owner Of This House Must Be In Pains. (pictures) by jeftalene(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ooooops! That's a sorry condition.

Underpin the existing foundation and use piles to achieve a new floor level far above the water table. Then connect the new floor level to the adjourning road.
The waters can flow under the building all day. Then u simply rename it a 'Bridge House'.
That's creativity.

Want to know what underpinning is about? This article will help http://engineerosaz..com/2016/12/if-foundation-of-your-building-is-weak.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Duplex With Penthouse And Swimming Pool Maitama / Rose Gardens Shapati Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State / LUXURY HOMES Estate, La Campaign Tropicana. N700K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.