Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

For Upcoming Editors. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Upcoming Editors. (415 Views)

Script Writers And Video Editors Wanted / Toyosi Ogunseye Elected Vice-president Of World Editors Forum / Music Video 2017 Big Blow Bonanza For Upcoming Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Upcoming Editors. by DexterDavid: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Do you have editing skills and will like to earn few bucks with it? This is an opportunity for you.

The deal:
Get available write ups, edit them, send it back, and get N200 airtime for your good job.

*your constructive critism and helpful contribution to each topic you edit earns you extra airtime*
Re: For Upcoming Editors. by Adinije(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
sad lipsrsealed
Re: For Upcoming Editors. by DexterDavid: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
You may need to know that I am still a student. My dream is to, one day, create jobs for Nigerians, whether they are already employed or not. I believe I can start now. I don't have to be super rich to do this. Well, N200 is more that $1 as at 2009 and almost equivalent to $1 dollar now.

I have been taught to often start small. There is an editing job coming soon.
"He that is faithful in little shall have greater things handed to him." -Jesus Christ
Re: For Upcoming Editors. by Adinije(f): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2016
How you dey talk like this na? First, we are not in 2009. Secondly, 200naira is not almost equivalent to $1 It's almost equivalent to $0.48
Anyway, it's fine as long as your editors are cool with it.
Re: For Upcoming Editors. by DexterDavid: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Adinije:
How you dey talk like this na? First, we are not in 2009. Secondly, 200naira is not almost equivalent to $1 It's almost equivalent to $0.48
Anyway, it's fine as long as your editors are cool with it.
so, what's your complaint/suggestion?
Re: For Upcoming Editors. by DexterDavid: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
I have read blogs with good story line but bad grammer and unarranged flow of thought. I see a need and had believe some folks could help them out. The editors will not be asked to edit a full 'textbook' but a 1 or 2 pages writeup. If you feel my price is not reasonable please drop your comments.
Also note that most of these bloggers do not blog for profit but as hubby.

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Dream Business / PHP Coder Needed Urgently / Financial Courses In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.