Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria (1195 Views)

Is Spark 3 A Water Resist ? My Experience Today / Tecno Pouvoir 3 | A Lot Of Issues? / Nokia 8.1 Android Pie Smartphone Launched: Price And Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Orator2383: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chinese smartphones manufacturer has introduced its flagship device of the year into the market. The device which is known as Innjoo 3 is a successor the Innjoo 2 device released last year.

The device boast of advanced hardware, more powerful chipset and premium design.Unlike the Innjoo 2 with HD display, the Innjoo 3 comes with full HD In-plane switch technology that promises to be 30% brighter and colourful

Design

In terms of design, the Innjoo 3 epitomizes beauty and sophistication. The body is made of quality metallic material which is solid in the hands. The front of the screen is a beautifully looking 5.5-inch full HD display. Meaning watching movies and playing high graphic games will be very mesmerizing.
Read the full specs here http://www.phonecorridor.com/2016/11/meet-innjoo-3-2016-flagship-device-innjoo/

Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Orator2383: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Looks like a good device but how much is it going for
Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Flashh: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
This brand is obviously left behind. Taste marshmallow indeed. When Nougat is out.

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Orator2383: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Flashh:
This brand is obviously left behind. Taste marshmallow indeed. When Nougat is out.
Marshmallow is a new OS, how many devices are running on Nougat for now. My only ish with Innjoo is that they are not trusted
Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Chrisx1x(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Orator2383:
Looks like a good device but how much is it going for
whenever you you hear the word injoo fire,it means run from fire

1 Like

Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Flashh: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Orator2383:
Marshmallow is a new OS, how many devices are running on Nougat for now. My only ish with Innjoo is that they are not trusted
Seems Marshmallow is new to you. Even "low end phones" comes with Marshmallow.

I did expect them to refer this as Nougat.
Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chrisx1x:
whenever you you hear the word injoo fire,it means run from fire
To me the word"Innjoo"sound same as "Injury" grin
Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Ehimzy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Orator2383:

New ke I've been running marshmallow on my S5 since april... this is November and nougat has been out since September... marshmallow new
Re: Innjoo 3 A Disruptive Smartphone Launched In Nigeria by Marvell23(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Marshmallow is still a relevant android OS and many companies will still use it till the end of 2016. Even Samsung how many of their devices are currently running on android Nougat

(1) (Reply)

My Airtel Sim Has Started Downloading Very Very Slow At Midnight. / Which Good Phone Can I Get For 50k? / Medical app

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.