Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning (31417 Views)

Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by ObiOmaMu: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rumours emerged today that embatteled filmmaker Seun Egbegbe had taken poison and was hospitalized this morning (Saturday, November 26, 2016).

He has spoken out and dismissed the tale.

Accused of stealing 9 iPhone handsets valued at N2.8 million on Tuesday, November 22, at Computer Village (Ikeja, Lagos), and arraigned for theft before an Ikeja magistrate court on Thursday, November 24, Seun Egbegbe told Encomium magazine at 4:25 pm today that he was
granted bail and succeeded in perfecting the conditions that day.

“I got to my house around 4:30 pm that Thursday. I didn’t go to Kirikiri prisons”, he told us.

But there are rumours that you took poison and you were hospitalized?

“I am in my house as we speak”, he answered.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/seun-egbeegbe-i-am-alive-never-detained.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by HungerBAD: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Poison?

He dare not kill himself. We need him to be in the news always,as a reminder that everyday is for the thief,and one day for the shop owner.

I remember reading that he bought Toyin a Range,who knows?I am I suspecting this guy might actually be an Armed Robber or even a kidnapper.

Big time Kidnappers are those big boys we see in plain view,and have other business to hide their main source of wealth.

Seun should please not kill himself.

Who buys Nigerian movies?when you can watch them free online. So this man's source of living like a oil baron should be thoroughly vetted.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Airforce1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
if he had succeeded in stealing those phones , instagram and twitter no go rest

this is an eye opener to all the thirsty Naija girls out there that not all that glitters is gold.

may that dude that stole my phone last Saturday night never know peace.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by haywire07(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Poison?

He dare not kill himself. We need him to be in the news always,as a reminder that everyday is for the thief,and one day for the shop owner.

I remember reading that he bought Toyin a Range,who knows?I am I suspecting this guy might actually be an Armed Robber or even a kidnapper.

Big time Kidnappers are those big boys we see in plain view,and have other business to hide their main source of wealth.

Who buys Nigerian movies?when you can watch them free online. So this man's source of living like a oil baron should be thoroughly vetted.

Ur story dey always too much. Abeg go sit down

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na wa o. Seun Egbegbe this, seun Egbegbe that, wetin na your tori don tire me o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Shol3(f): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
This man doesn't look like someone that would commit suicide Abeg angry
He's looking for pity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by steppin: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Shol3:
This man doesn't look like someone that would commit suicide Abeg angry
He's looking for pity
Sweerie, how you take know?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by djaxz4sure(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Z
Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by herzernIsHere: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mtcheew....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by veekid(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Won pada get bobo Yi finally

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by wunmi2odun(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
And the thief would be like...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by ephi123(f): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seun Egbegbe is the reigning NL celebrity of the moment. 3 posts per day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Jchi9876: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Man must die once
Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by trademoore1: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stay alive and go to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Araoluwa005(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:

this is an eye opener to all the thirsty Naija girls out there that not all that glitters is gold.

forgive him

7 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by sharliz(f): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
I wonder if this guy is gonna be able to walk around without wearing mask..... he wnt even try to steal pin in his life again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by KingOvoramwen1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Gghh
Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by fvckme(f): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Poison?

U too dey para joor..
You never steal before?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by sweery(f): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Uncle please don't commit suicide just kill yaself. grin grin

This shii is funny mehn!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by spaggyy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
bro u go still die y u dey rush na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Flashh: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
But he was caught red handed. Still had the guts to deny it. Now this. Giving more news to the media.

I just tire for this guy matter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by fvckme(f): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some Nairalanders sef don steal pass wetin seun steal..
Don't quote me o

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by MrsMurphy(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
I pity this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by holluwai(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hahahaha I laff ooo

Weyrey

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
This guy has a degree in stealing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol, his very proud of theftiology ooo.....Lala pls let's go to d promise sight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by omofunaab(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Who else is tired of Seun egbegbe's News hitting FP

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Shol3(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:

Sweerie, how you take know?
Just look at his face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by Generalkorex(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
hmmn
Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by 4nobody4every1: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Poison?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe Denies Taking Poison And Being Hospitalized This Morning by tweeby: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:

Can't you air your view without calling gals? Focus on urslf n leave gals alone.
No wonder someone said ur career is dead b4 arrival ... hahahah

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Appointed As Member Of APC Presidential Campaign Team / Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Chidimma's Outfit To Toolz And Tunde's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.