Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Recent Observation About HP Laptop Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Recent Observation About HP Laptop Battery (1182 Views)

What You Need To Know About HP Probook 640 G3 / Those Anyone Know About Hp Pavilion Dv4 Entertainment Laptop ? / All You Needs To Know About Hp Pavillion G6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Observation About HP Laptop Battery by Kexcellency: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am writing to share my experience with everyone here, I recently observed that hp laptop batteries doesnot actually last longer than 1 year, I bought my system last year, this also happened to two of my friends that bought hp laptop too though not the same specifications but they have similar issues as mine, So I want to know if anyone also experiences such. Thanks for your comment.
Re: My Recent Observation About HP Laptop Battery by elengee(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Your observation is absolutely on point. Well, maybe one year is short but HP battery does not last up to 2 years in my own experience

I bought an hp pavilion in London (PC WORLD) in March 2014 and the battery has gone from 30 minutes life to dead by April 2016.

Same goes for another one I bought in Nigeria in June 2014. The battery went dead over 3 months ago.

By the way, where can I get a replacement battery??
Re: My Recent Observation About HP Laptop Battery by DjAndroid: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kexcellency:
Am writing to share my experience with everyone here, I recently observed that hp laptop batteries doesnot actually last longer than 1 year, I bought my system last year, this also happened to two of my friends that bought hp laptop too though not the same specifications but they have similar issues as mine, So I want to know if anyone also experiences such. Thanks for your comment.

Your observation may be correct but it depends on how you use the battery. You may have unknowingly abused the battery.

I learnt here on NL that every battery has number of recharge cycles. That is number of times you can recharge a battery from 0 to 100%.

Therefore, you may reach the max in a year or in 3 years depending on how you use it.

It is advisable to always plug in your laptop to power supply when in use except on emergencies so that you won't reach the recharge cycle max in time.
Re: My Recent Observation About HP Laptop Battery by AustonBee: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2016
U can get another hp battery from any major computer wears dealers in town.

(1) (Reply)

Best Tools To Optimize/increase Your PC Speed / Glo 0.0k No Longer Working / Hp Pavilion 15 Gaming Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.