Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. (834 Views)

Your Most Embarrasing Moment That You Can't Stop Laughing About. / Most Embarrasing Moments! / The Most Embarrasing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. by lordjoe(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
Welcome guyz. I knew u would come in.
I just want to use now to share with you and you to us the most shocked[size=8pt]Embarrasing[/size][/size] Time you ever had.
Rules:
1. Ensure its funny enough and educative.
2. Every issue should be left in this topic as no one is expected to make jest of any body outside this topic.
3. It might not really be real, we just want to enjoy ourself. shocked grin

Re: The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. by lordjoe(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
Speak seriously. I want to be the first to lie.
It happened on a saturday noon.
I came back 4rm tutorial and rushed in to the leaving room, but my mum wasnt there.
Being very hungry i decided to serve myself in the kitchen. I had never thought of it that their might not be meal in the pot. So i carried out the pot with all my heart expecting the heavy pot to be full of a deli that i have imagined in my mind. But to my surprise it full pot was of dirty plates.
With that annoyance i decided to take money from my fathers suit inside the room.
Has i crawled inside, the room was dark so i silently dipped my hands in the pocket of the suit and took out a bunch of money. I decided to switch on the light and count when i did i saw mum and dad on the bed nak,
Re: The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. by rahjan: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2009
Re: The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. by whitesturd(f): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
lordjoe:

I came back 4rm tutorial and rushed in to the leaving room, but my mum wasnt there.
Being very hungry i decided to serve myself in the kitchen. I had never thought of it that their might not be meal in the pot. So i carried out the pot with all my heart expecting the heavy pot to be full of a deli that i have imagined in my mind. But to my surprise it full pot was of dirty plates.
With that annoyance i decided to take money from my fathers suit inside the room.
Has i crawled inside, the room was dark so i silently dipped my hands in the pocket of the suit and took out a bunch of money. I decided to switch on the light and count when i did i saw mum and dad on the bed nak,

u no well. grin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarrasing Time I Ever Had. by Abbygyal(f): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
rahjan:

one day,back in school i was shaking hands with the president(masturbating) i was about to come,one eye shut and my mouth open when i head a knock and in came my neighbour!! i had forgotten to lock the door,till i left dt house i cud not look her in the eye
ewww

lordjoe:

loool.

(1) (Reply)

Yabbing Zone. / Shaolin Madness / Naija Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.