Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo (38627 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For "Stealing" N420K From Suya Joint In Asaba. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Onyenna(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nke ha agwula...
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by delchimndu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pieromania:
dnt trust Naija police they are full of lies.
That could be innocent souls wasted by this lazy police officers that can't even confront ordinary pick-pockets.
I am strongly convinced you are a member of this group, fortunate for you, you didn't turn out with them that day. You shall one day smell this too.
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by stevio(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
My dear,I was about asking the same question o,i just tire for Naija police. Whenever they gun down "armed robbers",i dont know what goes down with their clothes,do they steal the robbe4s clothes?
yinkslinks:
Please can someone answer my question. Does bullet naked them or police are gays? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Princedapace(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
delchimndu:
I am strongly convinced you are a member of this group, fortunate for you, you didn't turn out with them that day. You shall one day smell this too.

Dont know whatsup with some people... if u are not a security person or associated with security family... u will never understand how it feels to be one.. the danger and selfless acts.. but some people will never see anything good in police..

most of them are criminals .. i beliv this one u quoted is one...

1 Like

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by frisky2good(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
So na knicker armed robbers dey wear go do operation now or wetin comot all their trousers?
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by gregyboy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Only nigeria protester are killed whe u ask d police u hear nobody died but two injured when u look carefully u see bullet
only nigeria again police fight arm robbers gun to gun battle yet no police die only d robbers hahacheesy na nigeria police wic way una don dulge bullet...
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Cheekin: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by adaoshi(m): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Dead people can't talk na,why won't police say all kinds of rubbish...every time its the same red cartridges

You spoke as if u are one

I use the word IF so don't over work yourself
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Heartscry(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Pathetic
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Edum13656: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Did they go robbery in their underwear? ??

1 Like

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by FavoredGuy: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Crime does not pay (in Lucky Dube's voice.)
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by arrested08: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Nice job..... keep it up
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by arrested08: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2016
-3, lol out of what? Any way nice job by d police, keep it up...
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Jhennipha(f): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2016
UnknownT:
Asaba, one of the safest cities I have been to. Except IPOB clashes with police and army, this is my first time hearing of armed robbery attack

I was born and brought up in asaba,it's not as safe as you think and it is only once ipob had clash with the police and army
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by SWORD419(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2016
fear south
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Polyestar(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Title is 'Three Armed Robbers' but article talks about 'Three Notorious Kidnappers.'

BTW, why is everybody the police caught or killed labeled 'Notorious'? grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Polyestar(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Jhennipha:

I was born and brought up in asaba,it's not as safe as you think and it is only once ipob had clash with the police and army
Shameless liar! Asaba still remains the safest and most peaceful place in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by dapiluv: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2016
End of the road for troubler of peace.
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by onward4life(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2016
But where these dudes Naked when they went to rob or wot
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by omohayek: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Pieromania:
dnt trust Naija police they are full of lies.
That could be innocent souls wasted by this lazy police officers that can't even confront ordinary pick-pockets.

As much as I would like to believe that this is an exceptional case of Nigerian policemen actually doing their jobs (as opposed to soliciting bribes), unfortunately, hard experience tells me that your suspicions are well-founded. It makes sense to reserve judgement on this supposed act of "heroism" until there is independent confirmation of what really happened.
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by awa(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2016
And there's no stolen items recovered from them paraded as well?

1 Like

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by mop4: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
But am in Asaba how come i never heard any gun battle...... Naija police i hail una

1 Like

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Jhennipha(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Polyestar:

Shameless liar! Asaba still remains the safest and most peaceful place in Nigeria.
What's the insult about huh?
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by mop4: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Polyestar:

I think i will agree with you i have been living in Asaba since 1997 till date Asaba is peaceful. But i wont agree on the insult aspect of calling someone shameless. Thank you
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Stoner(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Wasted Generation!
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Dis ones na small small arm robbers nau
Dem for allow dem mature nau
Loooooool
C dia small heads
Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by jahsson(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Polyestar:

Very disrespectful.... Everyone with their own experience... Everyone is an Ambassador of his state and village... So is dis how ur ppl behave

Re: 3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo by Trybes(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is it that our force don't use taser in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola / Kidnapper Evans: "Top South-East Businessmen Shared Loot With Me" / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.