Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? (848 Views)

How Do I Secure Or Track My Phone Incase It's Stolen / Did You Know You’re More Likely To Lose Your Phone Than Have It Stolen? / Has Your Phone Been Stolen Before?share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mine was a very terrible experience. My phone was stolen around 4:58am on May 04 2016, an infinix hot 2. Dont be surprised I know the date because it was on my birthday. I went for overnight with some friends on May 3rd. Nepa took light late in the night but in the class where we were, there was an inverter connected to a socket so I was charging my laptop. Before I forget, I that have always been using cheat decided to subscribe some few days ago. I slept as per they took light na and a friend of mine was holding my phone. When I woke up, I collected my phone and connected to my laptop which was charging. I was feeling pressed and then decided to go to the nearest toilet, it was locked(gbam). I waited and when I couldn't hold it any longer, I decided to go to a farther toilet to ease myself. Mehn, na so I come back feeling eased not realising that I was in for it, I couldn't believe my eyes when I cam back and saw my usb cord connected to the air(my phone has been moved). I at first thought it was a birthday prank but when I realized I had lost my phone, I was short of words and it was such a bad day.
Note: My laptop was on the table in front of my friend who was watching a movie on his phone so he couldn't see the phone.

That has been how I been phoneless till this day. If not for bluestacks ehn, I wonder how ...
Everyone that has got his/her phone stolen, post your experience let us see
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
It was stolen at gun point with my wallet and other valuables. If those guys were beaten and killed then Nigerians will be shouting jungle justice. undecided
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Young03(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
My phone can't be stolen

I gat back up
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

It was stolen at gun point with my wallet and other valuables. If those guys were beaten and killed then Nigerians will be shouting jungle justice. undecided
Baba dey vex, what phone did they steal from you. Is it an S7?
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
pachman:

Baba dey vex, what phone did they steal from you. Is it an S7?

If I talk am them go say i dey form...No worry grin
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

If I talk am them go say i dey form...No worry grin
Hmm, all is well. Just try and talk the phone name
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Whizpeter(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
[b]Pachman, it's like we share one thing in common.. Birthday theft..!

Mine occurred on the 26th of May, 2015, a day before my birthday!

Just like Pachman, I just subscribed the phone two days before in preparation of my birthday!

The day before, my boss banned the use of phones while at work cos he felt it was affecting productivity, so on the next day [dooms day] I came to work with my phone and dropped it at the security house as instructed by my oga...

I didn't just drop it, I was charging it...

When it reached time for lunch, I went for my phone and saw the place opened while the security personnel was not around, scrambled inside and my fears were confirmed, my phone was gone...

I swear I lost all motivation to work at once, I went straight to my boss' wife and changed it for her ooo... Told her that the company must replace my phone and I no wan hear story...

At a point I was happy I got rid of the phone that way cos the phone was just all shades of frustration, it was just a month old when it was stolen but it gave me headache like a phone that have gone past its useful life...

The company paid me for the lost phone and I got a better phone [I inflated the cost of the phone... Who no like better thing? cheesy]

God bless that thief for taking away my biggest source of worry at that point..!

PS: it was an infinix hot tho...! That is the first and last infinix phone I'd use in this life! undecided[/b]

1 Like

Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by ewizard1: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
My Samsung Note 4 was stolen from my room while charging it with my new Romoss Sense 9 PB.

The funny thing is the thief didnt take anything else but the phone... I had my PC, Wallet loaded with cash, another Samsung Tab2 on the same table where i have the phone and PB!

The thief just unplugged the phone and left!

I got the Note4 for 80,000 on Sept 18, it got stolen on Nov.16 ; Not even used up to a month!
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
ewizard1:

My Samsung Note 4 was stolen from my room while charging it with my new Romoss Sense 9 PB.

The funny thing is the thief didnt take anything else but the phone... I had my PC, Wallet loaded with cash, another Samsung Tab2 on the same table where i have the phone and PB!

The thief just unplugged the phone and left!

I got the Note4 for 80,000 on Sept 18, it got stolen on Nov.16 ; Not even used up to a month!
Yeeh, PhD in phone losting
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Whizpeter:
[b]Pachman, it's like we share one thing in common.. Birthday theft..!

Mine occurred on the 26th of May, 2015, a day before my birthday!

Just like Pachman, I just subscribed the phone two days before in preparation of my birthday!

The day before, my boss banned the use of phones while at work cos he felt it was affecting productivity, so on the next day [dooms day] I came to work with my phone and dropped it at the security house as instructed by my oga...

I didn't just drop it, I was charging it...

When it reached time for lunch, I went for my phone and saw the place opened while the security personnel was not around, scrambled inside and my fears were confirmed, my phone was gone...

I swear I lost all motivation to work at once, I went straight to my boss' wife and changed it for her ooo... Told her that the company must replace my phone and I no wan hear story...

At a point I was happy I got rid of the phone that way cos the phone was just all shades of frustration, it was just a month old when it was stolen but it gave me headache like a phone that have gone past its useful life...

The company paid me for the lost phone and I got a better phone [I inflated the cost of the phone... Who no like better thing? cheesy]

God bless that thief for taking away my biggest source of worry at that point..!

PS: it was an infinix hot tho...! That is the first and last infinix phone I'd use in this life! undecided[/b]
Ehhhh, loll, first and last infinix phone.. See as you inflate price and what phone are you using now
Re: Have Your Phone Been Stolen Before? How Was It Stolen? by Whizpeter(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
pachman:

Ehhhh, loll, first and last infinix phone.. See as you inflate price and what phone are you using now

Samsung S4

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Multiple Instagram Accounts On Instagram Official Android & Ios App / Best Android Devices From $60 – $120 Price Range [for 2017, You All Need To See] / "Android Is Upgrading" Issue On My Tecno P6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.