Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,181 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! (1215 Views)

NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / Delta Corper Welcomes Conjoined Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Empresskrista(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jadon and Anias McDonald, twins conjoined at the crown of their heads from birth were pictured looking at each other for the first time, since after a successful 27-hour surgery to separate them. Check out more photos of the gorgeous twins and their mum & dad HERE: [url=www.bookspen.com/17374-2][/url]

1 Share

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by DoPeRoSa(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wao... Speechless

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Lilymax(f): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aww

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Lilymax(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aww cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Numeroun: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Greatest God..All in all

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Numeroun:
Greatest God..All in all

God?

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by sisisioge: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Oluwa Seun! Na God o...he gave science the knowledge and the success! Imagine what would have happened if Ben Carson himself and a host of bright doctors set out to operate and there was a massive earthquake at that point? Na God allow everything go perfectly...

Sirmuel1:

God?

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016
sisisioge:
Oluwa Seun! Na God o...he gave science the knowledge and the success! Imagine what would have happened if Ben Carson himself and a host of bright doctors set out to operate and there was a massive earthquake at that point? Na God allow everything go perfectly...

Why did God allow them to be born that way?

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Slimmos(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Sirmuel1:

God?
Even ben carson believes in him. U dat dont believe in him, what remarkable thing have u done for the world?

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by sisisioge: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Why did God allow them to be born that way?

Good question. Here is an opportunity for you to bond more with God...ask Him directly, He listens, He answers.

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Slimmos:
Even ben carson believes in him. U dat dont believe in him, what remarkable thing have u done for the world?

I only asked a simple question. You're forcing me to believe without giving me a reasonable reply.
Remarkable thing? Well, my life just started, so calm down

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2016
sisisioge:

Good question. Here is an opportunity for you to bond more with God...ask Him directly, He listens, He answers.

I think you should do that. Ask him why he's partial.

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by sisisioge: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I think you should do that. Ask him why he's partial.
Samuel,unlike you I don't feel the need to question Him. I'm not curious, I just totally accept those things I can't control. If you are curious ask, if not just continue in your life's journey. It is well...no time for drawbacks.

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Slimmos(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I only asked a simple question. You're forcing me to believe without giving me a reasonable reply.
Remarkable thing? Well, my life just started, so calm down

Yinmu.. We know ur type. Criticize, criticize without u doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Twins Conjoined At The Head Look At Each Other For The First Time! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Slimmos:
Yinmu.. We know ur type. Criticize, criticize without u doing anything.

I don't blame you. Abeg go prepare, church don start already wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Young Boy Fighting An Old Man Gets Instant Karma Which Landed Him On The Floor / Romantic Photo Of A Man 70th Birthday Celebration With 7 Sons And Wives! / Help With Possible Parental Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.