Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport (759 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Police Truck Involved In Fatal Road Accident, Officer Dies In The Process.Photos / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello the nairaland travelers.
I need the Nigeria standard international passport for two purposes.
1. Opening a banking account so that I can be eligible for MasterCard, and
2. To start my travel plans.

I googled and found this website: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport .
I dicover that processing this online will save me from the wahala of our local migration officers(or whatever) and this will make me pay less.

Pls,
1. I want to know if this is the right choice(need advice from people who have pass through this before) of I should do it online.
2. If I registered online will the passport be sent to the address I provided?
3. What are the requirements for a starter like me, never apply for this before. I have my birth certificate intact, I can go for the local government stuffs. Pls, what are other requirements?
4. Should I apply for the 32 pages or the 62 pages( if I'm correct)?

Your detailed and through explanation will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks as I'm refreshing this page for answers(helpful ones)
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am with u op or if there is any one who can help should come forward nd give us assurance
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by Bookiemart01(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
To save yourself from lots of headache, go to thier office.
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by Malayy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
I also need that international pass. I want claim my money that the bank seized..
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by abimbawealth(f): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2016
My people, visit their office...
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by Galaxyroyp(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
To save yourself from lots of headache, go to thier office.
Thanks dear.
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yes you can do it yourself. Many have done it and those telling you to get a contact....newsflash the contact is going to the same site and forging other documents on your behalf

I'll put a How to list soon.

But for now ensure you have a letter from your local government and download the guarantor form. Details are on the NIS site.
You would need the form filled nd you also need a photocopy of the guarantors bio data page of their international passport.

Also get a simple white folder.

Finally bear with in mind that generally passport booklets are scarce everywhere so there are a lot of delays.
Re: Walk Me Through The Process Of Getting An International Passport by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
salsera:
Yes you can do it yourself. Many have done it and those telling you to get a contact....newsflash the contact is going to the same site and forging other documents on your behalf

I'll put a How to list soon.

But for now ensure you have a letter from your local government and download the guarantor form. Details are on the NIS site.
You would need the form filled nd you also need a photocopy of the guarantors bio data page of their international passport.

Also get a simple white folder.

Finally bear with in mind that generally passport booklets are scarce everywhere so there are a lot of delays.

Thanks a bunch.
The guarantor is the only problem at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Several People Dies In A Fatal Accident In Ghana / Can Visiting Visa Be Denied / Top 10 Most Expensive Accidents In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.