Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Can Be The Causes Of Breathing In A Noticeable Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be The Causes Of Breathing In A Noticeable Way (577 Views)

The Lovid Technique - Rapidly Restoring Breathing In Patients With Covid-19 / 11 Tips On How To Stop Mouth Breathing In Toddlers And Adults / Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be The Causes Of Breathing In A Noticeable Way by abiola708(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
This started a year ago when i was afraid to do something which lead to heavy breathing which also lead to noticing my breathing speed,i went online to search for the solution which i cant find. Whenever i do heavy exercise my breathing wil go back to normal for like 3months but later on it will manifest again causing slight headache
Re: What Can Be The Causes Of Breathing In A Noticeable Way by Lexusgs430: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2016
abiola708:
This started a year ago when i was afraid to do something which lead to heavy breathing which also lead to noticing my breathing speed,i went online to search for the solution which i cant find. Whenever i do heavy exercise my breathing wil go back to normal for like 3months but later on it will manifest again causing slight headache

Do you smoke? Are you over weight? Breathing heavily while afraid, is a normal reaction. Is if the breathing pattern does not return to normal afterwards, that should be worrisome.
What's your baseline RR & PR on a normal day ?

(1) (Reply)

T / Preventing Crises In Sickle Cell Anaemic Individuals - Dr. Iloeje Chinazo / Lack Of PHARMACOVIGILANCE Killed A Gospel Soldier( A Must Read) For All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.