Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? (2353 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Most Extreme Thing You've Done When Stoned/drunk/high? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by grailife(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2005
Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk?
i lost my wallet
need 2 know whats inside-- Nah.,am not telling
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by snazzydawn(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2005
well,i was drunk one night and gues what I drank?promise not to laugh....okayz.well,I drank "common" gordon's spark and I was stone drunk(did I hear someone giggle).well,the stupid thing I did was to take my phone and call my ex and abuse him.Hahahahaa!!! rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by hotangel2(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2005
Drunk?? Have i ever been drunk? I fink soo.. Trust me i didn't do it intentionaly. I thought it was lemonade! I drank like 4-5 bottles cos i am a lemonade freak. All i could remember was seeing double till i slept off and woke up in the living room. (i was at my dad's friend house). cheesy I guess i didn't do anything stupid. But that's just to say.. i really have never been drunk.
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by c0dec(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2005
i do the coolest things when i'm drunk.
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by WesleyanA(f): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2005
i've never been drunk so i really wouldn't know about you guys' craziness/ hangovers/coolness. . . . whatever it is you get from getting drunk. wink
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by layi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2005
I always get DRUNK

Yes...and Intentional too

I love being drunk

.....in d Holy ghost wink
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by WesleyanA(f): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2005
nice one layi! cheesy
the first three lines almost threw miya off.
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by nddy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2005
when i get drunk , i feel sleepy and quiet.
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by WesleyanA(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2005
hangover cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by nddy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2005
kinda
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by goodguy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2005
I was expecting Layi's last statement. Anyways, I don't drink alcohol so I've never been drunk.
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by c0dec(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2005
alcohol increases creativity from 8 to 11 times.
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by da808cutie(f): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2005
stupidest thing i ever did was actually get drunk....on palm wine & i was like 7 or 8......now u cant blame me can u

achohol is overrated really!
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by Destiny6(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2005
Called my boyfriend and told him i was cheatin on him, since then he finds it hard 2 trust me!!!

1 Like

Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by nicetohave(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2005
strong is drink is not for kings...i have never been drunk with wine, and never will...if you have ever been drunk im sure its quite an experience you would not want to repeat....keep da love flowingsmiley
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by aloib(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2005
i lost my wallet which contained my ID, my atm card and some dough!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by prettyH(f): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2005
Don't drink so never been..
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by sweetnini(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2005
i fell in the club
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by kenflavor(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2005
I have never been drunk before, once I have taken four bottles of Shine shine bobo, bed I go straight.

Mo mowon ara mi cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by kenflavor(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2005
I have never been drunk before, once I have taken four bottles of Shine shine bobo, bed I go straight.

Mo mowon ara mi  cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by goodguy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2005
Even girls on the land get drunk??
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by prettyH(f): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2005
U just siddon dey look ur own smiley
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by nike4luv(f): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2005
goodguy:

Even girls on the land get drunk??

who is this boi..which planet u cum from
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 11, 2005
dont be ignorant segun
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by goodguy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2005
I know some girls drink and get drunk. But on nairaland, we have people like that too??
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2005
Never been drunk and pray not to get drunk,because I don't know what I'd do when drunk cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by adesodgi(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2005
singing while asleep,and i hope u know how drunk men sing grin
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2005
adesodgi:

singing while asleep... grin

Haha...very funny! rolleyes cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by adesodgi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2005
only if u were there,u would know it was more than funny,my friends had me recorded on a video fone,wen i woke up-dain i was stunned..
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2005
adesodgi:

only if u were there,u would know it was more than funny,my friends had me recorded on a video fone,when i woke up-dain i was stunned..

LMFAO, I bet you were! rolleyes cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by nike4luv(f): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2005
adesodgi:

singing while asleep,and i hope u know how drunk men sing grin

baaah grin cheesy
Re: Whats the stupidist thing you've done when drunk? by Sassykes(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2005
I started singing and stripping, thank god it was just a girls night out and my boyfriend was on the way to come pick me up from my friends house where all my girlfriends were hanging out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Make Free Calls And Get Paid / FULL ALBUM: Beyonce – BEYONCÉ [zip File] -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.