Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? (648 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / Seyi Helped Tacha Packed Her Panties (Video) / What Movie Moved You To Tears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by ify2016: 5:31am On Nov 27, 2016
A friend of mine is heart broken and love watching movies a lot. what movie should she watch to cool off the stress in her mind?
Re: What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by Towncrier007(m): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2016
ify2016:
A friend of mine is heart broken and love watching movies a lot. what movie should she watch to cool off the stress in her mind?
she should listen to God's word or is today not sunday in where you are?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by pafra(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2016
There is solution to all challenges in the bible.go on and read it read the new testament start from the book of Roman most positive movie are borrowed truth from the bible.
Re: What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by ify2016: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2016
pafra:
There is solution to all challenges in the bible.go on and read it read the new testament start from the book of Roman most positive movie are borrowed truth from the bible.

How can someone in coma read book of life without any particular reference. Headache is hitting Simeon's head like a hammer couple with bunch of water in her eyes, and you are recommending book of life. Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by tolugar: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Z world
Independence Day

After whatching, he ll knw that the world is coming to an end

And start enjoying his life
Re: What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Thoughtfully for me, it's prison break. Why? Scoffield and Alexander Mahone proves there is always a way out in a situation when you think critically. Either by glitching the system or manipulating the human factor. Ever since I saw that movie I have never seen impossiblities to solving problems, what it only takes is thinking and if it doesn't work, go to a comfortable place just to fix your thinking then the problem would fix itself.
Re: What Movie Helped You Through A Rough Time? by KinSlayer: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2016
definitely "orange is the new black". its very immersive for viewers male or female. makes you forget your f*ckups and focus on piper's f*ckups

(1) (Reply)

Anime Gadgets : The Gatebox Virtual Waifu Bot! / Blac Chyna New Embarrassed While In Bed With Her / The Last Ship Season 4 Gets August 20 Premiere Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.