Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Extremely Dry Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Dry Jokes (5227 Views)

Onuwaje Diary of DRY Jokes / Tired Of Viewing Dry Jokes, This Is New Year / Dry Jokes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Dry Jokes by geezville(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
came across someone who was trying put his radio inside a deep freezer and I'm like, dude what d hell are you doing? the guy then replied saying: Bros, u no go understand, i dey try get 96.9 COOL FM
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by Abbygyal(f): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
yh very dry lol
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by geezville(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
and another one,

while in class way back in high school, our teacher took us through the history behind names given to each month of the year. On getting to the month of october he asks the class if we got any ideas, based on previous explanation, a guy named cletus jumped to his feet and said: hmm, too cheap! u guys aint heard thats when all the OCTOPUSES in the sea are SOBER!!
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by Abbygyal(f): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
lol
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
dry indeed
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by ARmanx(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2009
I FORGOT 2 LAUGH
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by geezville(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
heheheee, oh my! and the dry season is fast approaching too, what a coincidence,lol
speaking of which, during my nysc after teaching on a certain day, my hands were stained with dust from the chalk board, in the process of rinsing them with water, I take off my wrist-watch and give it to a student to hold for me. Just before i finished, the silly kid threw my watch outside the window and said: teacher,teacher come and see how time flies!!
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by Abbygyal(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2009
geezville:

heheheee, oh my! and the dry season is fast approaching too, what a coincidence,lol
speaking of which, during my nysc after teaching on a certain day, my hands were stained with dust from the chalk board, in the process of rinsing them with water, I take off my wrist-watch and give it to a student to hold for me. Just before i finished, the silly kid threw my watch outside the window and said: teacher,teacher come and see how time flies!!

lool
Re: Extremely Dry Jokes by geezville(m): 2:39am On Dec 04, 2013
abbygyal smiley

(1) (Reply)

Were Did Dey Made This Copter From / Relax And Enjoy These Pics! / My First One Day Experience With Igbo (oshogbo Weed I Guess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.