Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition (2286 Views)

Any Fifa 17 Ps4 Online Gamer? / Gaming (fifa 17, Mortal Kombat X, Dance Central) + Chills / Guides To Download And Play Fifa 17 Apk + Obb Data File - Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by Bossmd: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
just downloaded FIFA 17 on my PS4 Console. For about 4 years now I have been a PES Devotee...I abandoned FIFA since 2013 when I experienced a unique gameplay delivered in PES 2013.

So this time around having read the overview of the new FIFA 17 by EA Sports and the introduction of the new enhanced game engine called Frostbite, I decided to give it a try. I hit PlayStation store and bought the FIFA 17 game. File size 38GB, it was not a small job downloading it but I finally got it done.

When I started the game what I saw really wowed me! The resolution put into this is second to none, almost as good as 4k, and for the first time ever, I am seeing game play that is as good as that seen in Pro Evolution Soccer, if not better. A pin in the pitch is easily visible thanks to the enhanced graphics in this new baby from EA Sports. The characters are more than close to real life simulation. EA sports got it right with FIFA 17. I will advise that they keep it real up from now on.

PES has a really hot challenge now, The guys at KONAMI have real big work to do to prevent EA from pushing them into irrelevance. Kudos to EA Sports for this great game.

You should all give it a try grin

******moved from Phones section*****
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Can't wait to start playing my Fifa17 too. I finally ordered for it and its arriving soon. It cost me 30k to order it.
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by Bossmd: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:
Can't wait to start playing my Fifa17 too. I finally ordered for it and its arriving soon. It cost me 30k to order it.

When it arrives send me your PSN ID or add mine: iBoss27.

So we can tango some games! grin
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Bossmd:

Yes boss I'll do that.. grin
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by bliss11(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls I need assistance on creating a psn account but for some reason it's not working
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by GameCity: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2016
If you are in Calabar, do stop by at GAMECITY Playhouse and enjoy FIFA 17 on PS4.

Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Bossmd:

It has finally arrived now grin I would get a wireless modem this week to be using for internet so we can play online and I can school you on fifa 17 grin
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by Bossmd: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

It has finally arrived now grin I would get a wireless modem this week to be using for internet so we can play online and I can school you on fifa 17 grin

Haaha
Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by naijaguy77: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
What do you guys think about starting a professional FIFA 17 Playstation league in Nigeria, where people can play nationwide tournaments for big money?

The leagues in Europe are very big, in fact, it is so big that now you can bet on people playing these games while watching them live in real time. I stumbled on this at www.megabet.ng I was really surprised.

Re: FIFA 17 PS4 Discussions - The Frostbite Edition by sizl: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
i will add you also

Bossmd:

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans 2017 Official Nairaland Thread.. / Help! Link For Fm 2015 / The Best Video Games Developers Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.