Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail (4908 Views)

Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note / I Forgot My Jamb Email And Password. Pls Want To Do Change Of Cours And I Need / Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by babakb: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
If u think I am lying, please test as many graduates as u can.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Temolad: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
And what's the difference

2 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Heavance(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Not only that, many don't know the difference between noodles and indomie too. Even antiseptic and dettol too.

5 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
babakb:
Gmail is an Email services. It only has a G because it is provided by Google..you stupid fvck.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
yemimajid:
Gmail is an Email services. It only has a G because it is provided by Google..you stupid fvck.
More like asking for a difference btwn toothpaste and close-up.

25 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Chrisx1x(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
OK it has been edited
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Connoisseur(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Uncle please what's the difference between courier and DHL

4 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by kabrud: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Temolad:
And what's the different

Pls what's the difference between 'different' and 'difference'? Just asking. grin

14 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
i think op just brought into town from village

11 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Temolad: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
kabrud:

Pls what's the difference between 'different' and 'difference'? Just asking. grin
i don't need to differentiate it, i think it has been corrected!

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by UnknownT: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chrisx1x:
NO much differences.different companies,both use to send and receive mails
Different companies kwa? Don't prove the op right oh

10 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Chrisx1x(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
UnknownT:
Different companies kwa? Don't prove the op right oh
Ymail is owned by yahoo and gmail is owned by google

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by UnknownT: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chrisx1x:
Ymail is owned by yahoo and gmail is owned by google
Gmail and Email, not Ymail

2 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Chrisx1x(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
UnknownT:
Gmail and Email, not Ymail
OH...tnks for correcting me.Email means Electronic mail while gmail is an email service owned by google

3 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Einl(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chrisx1x:
NO much differences.different companies,both use to send and receive mails
lol
you don't know what your talking about. Please edit your post before people insult you.
It was people like u they were talking about when they said they don't know difference between email and Gmail.

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Chrisx1x(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Einl:

lol
you don't know what your talking about. Please edit your post before people insult you.
It was people like u they were talking about when they said they don't know difference between email and Gmail.
Read the post above yours

2 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by jeff1607(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
like Maggi and seasoning. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

gala n sausage

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Sambaby7640: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin cant stop laughing
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Sambaby7640: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Einl:

lol
grin
Einl:

lol
can't stop laughing.hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by buffalowings: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op you Don dey smoke osogbo weed again abi

Ndlea must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Agimor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op na true you talk... Even some graduate don't own an email..
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by abumeinben(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Same thing na...
GEmail

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by dahdah: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
babakb:

Do you mean the difference between a Phone and a Sim Card ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by ofeshe(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Gmail is a domain name while email is the service. More examples of domain names are yahoomail, hotmail, Microsoft outlook or office365, also companies and banks tend to adopt their names as domain name as well.
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by onlyme07(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Your gmail is your email likewise yahoomail,outlook,hotmail, etc.
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by afanide: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why blame the graduates? Did they go to school to study gmail&email
U got to know the difference yesterday and rush here to creat a thread

9 Likes

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by lottomkyes200: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
i think we need ask the poster of this trend to help us show the difference or similarity btw them plsssss . hope he knows it thou?
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by kunle86(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is very possible
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by policy12: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abeg @Op what is the difference btw weed and igbo or wee wee, sorry just asking.
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by AnodaIT(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Any difference between Jeep and Toyota highlander?
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 28, 2016
AnodaIT:
Any difference between Jeep and Toyota highlander?
Yes, they are both SUVs but they are made by different companies. And Jeep makes other cars apart from SUVs.

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Heavance:
Not only that, many don't know the difference between noodles and indomie too.
Even antiseptic and dettol too.
the one I find most annoying is the usage of am instead of i'm . angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Gay Teacher Wants To Sleep With His Pupil (photo) / Cipm Exam / Check Jamb 2013 Result Via Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.