Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail (4910 Views)

Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note / I Forgot My Jamb Email And Password. Pls Want To Do Change Of Cours And I Need / Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by jaymichael(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Funny, email is a domain name as gmail is. @email. com is a domain name under mail.com which I think is owned by America on line AOL (I can't be too sure). For example my email address is myname@email.com A lot of people confuse it with gmail.

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by crownbryan(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Ikennafabian651(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
dancok:
i think op just brought into town from village

what is d difference btw mom and mummy??
And also d difference btw fork and Bleep??
Someone should answer me oh!

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by egopersonified(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, you just reminded me of my dad, when I was in primary school and was sweeping one day, he came in and asked if this is how to sweep, that what was I going to school for. Within me I just dey laugh that day, whether sweeping dey for school curriculum grin
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by OBAFEMIawolowo: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm, but gmail is an email domain na, same as ymail and yaoo other

1 Like

Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by babakb: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
I said it
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Digitalwitch: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Ikennafabian651:

what is d difference btw mom and mummy??
And also d difference btw fork and Bleep??
Someone should answer me oh!
The difference between “mummy” and “mom” is the same as the one between “colour” and “color”—the former is used predominantly in British English and the latter in American English.
Re: Many Graduates Cant Differentiate Between Email And Gmail by Digitalwitch: 1:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Using sms and sim as illustration, email is just like an sms which contains the information to be sent while GMail is like a SIM card which lets you send the SMS hence if you want to send an email you need GMail to send that mail. Gmail also known as Google mail is an email provider like every other ones available such as yahoo mail,hot mail e.t.c

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / Untold Facts About Tuition Free Education In Sweden / Cipm Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.