Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 1 (1501 Views)

Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 6 / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 7 / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 1 by wedoAmebo: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
NewTwitterNotification: “Danlad wassup?, You coming to the GIG at Michael’s house?”
This was a DM(Direct Message) I got from Asamoah on the 24th of december 2012. Asamoah whom I call “A$AP Blackey” was my very first Ghanian friend, he was tall, dark(y’all know) and he was from a rich background, 4th and the only son out of the family of 8 (5kids, 2wives, 1Husband). At 17(same age as I was), Asamoah already knew how to drive as he blackmailed the drivers into giving him car keys to go anywhere he wanted.
Cut the details short, he was a spoilt brat lost in a Garden city belonging to victoria (VGC).
Michael was Asamoah’s snr in school (Greensprings to be precise). Did I tell you how endowed asamoah’s sisters were? I don’t know how they do the magic but Ghanian girls rock!!!!!!!.

Well, back to reality .

Me: “Dude, I am broke, my Uncle travelled and I got no Tfare, talkless of tickets to enter Micheal’s party”

Asamoah: ”Lol! Ur 419 uncle don run from EFCC again? No worry, I go come pick you, and ticket is a Boy n a Girl”

Asamoah: “Abeg I beg you, no carry babe wey u get feelings for come oh!, heard there will be pools and lotta empty rooms”

Asamoah: “Sha check the details @ my last tweet”

At this point, as a young cultured boy from a humble home, I was wondering: “what type of event centre do pools and rooms?”. Mind you, I attended a government school(Secondary) somewhere in Ajah, Lagos. Recently moved in with my uncle to assist him in his business, and the only time I got to touch the Steering of his Honda EOD and Toyota Prado was when I was washing the cars. Trust me, I wash car sotey I almost went to PEAK Talent show to showcase my car washing talent . Ohh! Did I tell you that Kida Kudz was Michael’s buddy?

YOU MISSED: Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (Another Sex Story)… Part 2

However, the new question now is: “How Did I get to associate with these rich kids?” Lol!, Shoutout to RCCG City Of David parish and Jesus Embassy Parish. If you know those churches, you will understand my point. And when I role with my uncle (who stays in a neighbouring estate on lekki expressway), you will think am one hell of an Ajebota(Born with Silver spoon).

(Back to convo)

Me: Aiite Bro, but abeg you go borrow me that your Christian Louboutin shoes oh! Which of d event centres tho?

Asamoah: Ahaha! Charlie, I go bring Chucks for you jare. And its at Micheal’s house. Him papa don travel, e mama na soji woman”

Like seriously? How spoilt can these kids be? Na me go get mind host party for my Papa house? Abi na my mama go gree make I invite friends for party?
Well, as a comfirm Edo boy, I arranged, packaged and ironed my characters.
Was about replying when MTN sent me a message that I exhausted my MB(I wished they sent it earlier!!!!!!), then I used the last 10naira to message Asamoah.

“MB don finish oh Guy, abeg help me arrange any greensprings girls.. I no wan carry classmates wey dey on lowcut go dia fah. And when u come, shout well well make my uncle wife hear you say “Today is a special Xmas Eve hosted by the City Of David’s Youth! Why you never bath?”. Charlie abeg no fall my hands!! OUTTAHERE!”

Then I dropped my Nokia X2 asap, ran to do the chores (Please if you are a married woman, married to a wealthy man, don’t ever treat his
siblings/Family Badly. Abeg!!!) . Even with my Uncle wife’s 3 sisters[Esther(22), Faith(18), Abigail(16)] around, I still had to do the works, while they behave like they started from the bottom with my uncle. Hence, the reason I started calling myself the Lekki Houseboy. Definitely not a cool experience I tell you. Seeing your uncle being controlled by some woman because her Dad is a major contract provider, and ME, that came to chop company money now being used as houseboy..
Chaiiii!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
SOURCE: http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-diary-lekki-houseboy-another-sex-story-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Cute Niger Girl / A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.