Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Organic Skincare - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Organic Skincare (1190 Views)

What Are Your Thoughts About Instagram's 'organic' Skincare Vendors? / Buy Oriflame Organic Skincare Products At 30% Discount / Organic Skincare Ingrdients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Skincare by maybelss(f): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
As a lady our skins is one of our asset, which adds to our beauty, we needs to keep our skin glowing and we don't have to break banks to look flawfless and at the sametime we know what we are applying on our skin either as a soap or as creams.
I was force to learn organic skincare when after my second baby I noticed spots on my face and after all attempt buying this soap and that cream my face was still the same and skin not as glowing as before.
Then I came across a platform on Bbm channel that specialized on organic skincare product, Now I make product that am rest assured are safe.
Will like to share some recipes
All the stated ingredients can be bought from organic product store
Home Made Bathing Soap:
Ingredients:

* Ghana soap 1kg
* Water- 1/4 of a cup
* Natural honey -3tbsp
* Coconut oil - 2tbsp
* Neem leave
* Olive oil- 1tbsp
* Shea butter - as desired
* Camwood (grounded) - 1tbs
* quaker oat (groundes
* Essential oil (optional) - 8-10 drops
* Mortar and pestle

Process:

1. Pour water in a bowl, break the pre made soap into it, place in microwave for 5mins till melted.
2. Pour your soap into the mortar. Add other ingredients one after the other and use the pestle to mix properly.

Note: Do not pound but to mix in circular motion till the mixture is properly mixed, you can use a cake mixer if you have a spare one. After, transfer your mixture into an airtight container.

Meaning of Double Boiler:
‎It means pouring ingredient(s) you want to melt in a small pot or stainless bowl and put that bowl in a big pot of little boiling water,don't let the bottom of the small pot touch the big pot,all we need is steam from the water .put the stove on a low heat until the ingredient(s) has melted. You then remove from stove.

BABY BODY GLOWING CREAM

Ingredients
* 1 cup of mango butter
* 1 cup of coca butter
* 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
* 20 drops of lavender oil
* 8 drops of carrot oil & Avocado oil
* 8 tbsp mulberry extract (optional if you want to tone your skin)

Methods:
1. Using a double boiler, pour in your mango butter, add cocoa butter, add coconut oil & Avocado oil together, don't let the mixture to get too hot on fire.
2. When it has melted, Remove from fire let it down.
3. After that add your mulberry extract and mix well.
4. Put in the refrigerator for 30min and remove and add your lavender oil, carrot oil.
5. Then use your hand mixer/stick blender and mix all together until it gives you creamy texture.
6. Pour into your cream container

It gives a perfect glowing complexion
To remove stretch mark and spot,add.......
Interested?
Join our 3days organic skincare online training
These and more than 60 more recipes will be taught,including baby soaps and creams recipes
We sell organic skincare products,and Hemani oils
Comment your WhatsApp or add us on 08063120015

(1) (Reply)

Gynaecologist In The House Pls Help / Do You Have This Hole On Your Ear?(photo) / Tokunbo Stationary Bikes for sale @ Smart Fitness Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.