Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. (657 Views)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Evening everyone. I'm writing to hear experts opinions,or any opinion is welcomed.
I am the type of person who thinks he stone,like am untouchable...maybe physically and emotionally but of recent I experience some heart issues..my heart beats slowly... I have never had any heart issues nor high blood pressure in the past. Each time such thing happens to me,I always black out...like my vision begins to blur and am easily on thought... Like if u talk to me...I won't even know you spoke to me. Now I have been thinking a lot these days about a lot of things which I will like to keep to myself(sorry) but I experience breakup few weeks back. I worked on my finance also,I try to eat. I worked on things which I think might be the cause but I'm still feeling very depressed and I feel some anger in me... but I dunno who offended me...I have been feeling such way for sometime... Anything I do people always find fault...but I try to work close perfection but that doesn't help....now I dunno...am weak to do anything... I've not spoken to my friends for 3days, they didn't offend me...but I just don't feel the need...like I purposely don't wanna make myself happy and am not even ready to look for happiness anywhere... Pls help me...am in need of ur opinions badly... I will appreciate... God bless you all. embarassed
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by moyakz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
village people at work bro.you need to go to Unilag's 2nd gate for help. thank me later
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
moyakz:
village people at work bro.you need to go to Unilag's 2nd gate for help.
thank me later
what's at the second gate??
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by moyakz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pascalville:
what's at the second gate??
MFM HQ.
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Redeemedsoul: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
pls you have to work on yourself , try to free yourself from that bondage of heartbreak ,
pls move on , and see how happy you will become, the reason for your sickness is because of the heartbreak you are feeling , pls free your mind , God bless
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Redeemedsoul:
pls you have to work on yourself , try to free yourself from that bondage of heartbreak ,
pls move on , and see how happy you will become, the reason for your sickness is because of the heartbreak you are feeling , pls free your mind , God bless
tnks i appreciate a lot
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Fidelismaria: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
ur case is quite simple find d source of ur pain nd make peace with it U NEED to let it all out dont bottle it up inside or u may end up commiting suicide
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
SFAConsulting:

you need to condition your mind to positivity,think about positive things also u can change environment for a while......for the depression,u need to start taking supplements that will enhance the condition of your brain.when the brain is stress or lacks proper flow of blood the signs u are experiencing are sure to manifest.
tnk you very much sir/ma
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by 3KINGZ18: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
Evening everyone. I'm writing to hear experts opinions,or any opinion is welcomed.
I am the type of person who thinks he stone,like am untouchable...maybe physically and emotionally but of recent I experience some heart issues..my heart beats slowly... I have never had any heart issues nor high blood pressure in the past. Each time such thing happens to me,I always black out...like my vision begins to blur and am easily on thought... Like if u talk to me...I won't even know you spoke to me. Now I have been thinking a lot these days about a lot of things which I will like to keep to myself(sorry) but I experience breakup few weeks back. I worked on my finance also,I try to eat. I worked on things which I think might be the cause but I'm still feeling very depressed and I feel some anger in me... but I dunno who offended me...I have been feeling such way for sometime... Anything I do people always find fault...but I try to work close perfection but that doesn't help....now I dunno...am weak to do anything... I've not spoken to my friends for 3days, they didn't offend me...but I just don't feel the need...like I purposely don't wanna make myself happy and am not even ready to look for happiness anywhere... Pls help me...am in need of ur opinions badly... I will appreciate... God bless you all. embarassed
i feel your pain man itz panic anxiety it happened to me there was a day i almost left a dead note for my family thinking dat was gonna be last day(thinking doesn't do any good).i wouldn't nt advice u to stay indoors because i noticed when indoors you get to think too much try as much as possibe to mingle with your friends i was 2wks panic ridden it felt like i was gonna die i couldn't even breathe well.my only succumb was my phone and laptop i was just indoors all through just me,myself and i all alone thinking.i will advice to avoid isolating,try to be more social,eat well,exercise a lot and try to get enough i knw itz gonna be hard for you to sleep at this period just try or use some sleeping pills but not everytime.it takes a lot of time recovering from it.me myself am still recovering so start now.
Re: Pls Someone Help!!! I Feel Anxiety And Depressed. by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
3KINGZ18:
i feel your pain man itz panic anxiety it happened to me there was a day i almost left a dead note for my family thinking dat was gonna be last day(thinking doesn't do any good).i wouldn't nt advice u to stay indoors because i noticed when indoors you get to think too much try as much as possibe to mingle with your friends i was 2wks panic ridden it felt like i was gonna die i couldn't even breathe well.my only succumb was my phone and laptop i was just indoors all through just me,myself and i all alone thinking.i will advice to avoid isolating,try to be more social,eat well,exercise a lot and try to get enough i knw itz gonna be hard for you to sleep at this period just try or use some sleeping pills but not everytime.it takes a lot of time recovering from it.me myself am still recovering so start now.
tnk you so much...it difficult but I will try...I just feel devastated and I hope to come out from this trauma.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Organic Products From SA / Buhari Muhammad Undergoes joystick Surgery / World’s Heaviest Woman’ Has Surgery In India, Loses 100 Kgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.