Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / . (1636 Views)

Tacha's People Storm The Hotel Where She Is As They Demand For Her Release / Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) / Best Mannequinn Challenge Video In Nigeria (restaurant Style@bukkahut) Yummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by KunAviero(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: . by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
KunAviero:
Once in a while we all get the hunger to go back and relieve an old movie. Such has been my hunger for the famous 'Nkotonko' video for the past couple of weeks but unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere not even on the internet. Please does any of my fellow nairalanders know where I can get this video.I so want to see that short movie again.
Here is it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFfyBun9C2c&itct=CBcQpDAYACITCOnP7YvNydACFcySVQodbAQDOVIJbnNvZ2J1IGRp&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 8 (fate OF The Furious) Now Showing In Nigerian Cinemas / Does Anyone Have A Download Link To Gangs Of London Subtitle / Lux Beauty "everything It Takes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.