Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. (1696 Views)

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Woman Goes Mad After Catching Her Cheating Hubby With Another Lady(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by Dichrys(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Asia Mekole and India Janee and their mother were born with the same genetic facial deformity. In a childhood photo of the two girls with their mother, Asia explained to the public that despite their deformities, they still live life to the fullest.

“As the world is viewing this photo, their seeing something that they’ve never seen before. Which form questions and images inside their head. But let me tell you something, this right here is what you call God’s masterpiece! His handiwork from his bare hands!

We were his chosen child because he knew, that we would make a difference in this world by showing (proving) people different! Not only that but also, embracing ourselves, inspiringly! Not everybody knows what one another is really cable of because people so quick to call somebody out and judge.

Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by Dichrys(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by emeraldknytt(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=25pt]DAMN!!!!!!!!![/size]
She nailed every pishure. The other girl's pose in the first pics tho... Trust Naija girls to start bending legs like polio victims for IG. undecided

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
She cute though.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by Seriousboy: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is your ability to do what your God created you to do. Never look down on yourself no matter what others says or thinks. Just be yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by eleko1: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
They are beautiful and wonderful make.
Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by emeraldknytt(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=15pt]Here's for the Vaseline crew.... No imagination, No fapping, No wanking, No dulling; Just Follow the arrow's instructions... grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
So oyinbo too get ibeji Oran. She resemble dem wella
Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
I always pity people like this. There's a set of twin here that i know. They're worse than her. I always hope God helps em.

I'm thankful I was born normal,
Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by haggai247: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I always pity people like this. There's a set of twin here that i know. They're worse than her. I always hope God helps em.

I'm thankful I was born normal,
location please of the twin
Re: Physically Challenged Young Woman Goes Against All Odds, Shares Sexy Pictures. by sisisioge: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Thank God... He's still in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

The Question Of Cheating / Need A Cook / I Need Advice, No Insults Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.