Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Where Should I Permanently Immigrate: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Or Norway? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Should I Permanently Immigrate: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Or Norway? (779 Views)

Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Should I Permanently Immigrate: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Or Norway? by BizLifeE: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2016
I have been to each of these countries and loved every minute. I have made friends with people in neighborhoods in each country(but will they remember me?). The cities I have visited are Trondheim, Norway; Aarhus, Denmark; Göteborg, Sweden, and Helsinki, Finland. I also know a bit of each language.

Answer:

Denmark is particularly difficult to immigrate to; I’m sorry to say it, but their attitude is rather xenophobic.

The Finnish language is nearly impossible to learn for anyone who didn’t learn it from birth.

Try Sweden or Norway. It won’t necessarily be easy, though. You have to demonstrate that you have skills that they don’t have in their own population.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Where-should-I-permanently-immigrate-Finland-Denmark-Sweden-or-Norway

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Where Should I Permanently Immigrate: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Or Norway? by jamaicangi(f): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Why are you choosing between these countries only? As the other person said, I would first determine what your skills are and find a city in one of these countries that will be willing to hire you. Learn the language proficiently. Identify the important things to know about the culture. Is there serious racism? Is the temperature going to be difficult in the northern cities? Is the cost of living high?

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In Abroad / 21 photos Proving That This World Will Never Stop Surprising Us / The Air Peace B777is A Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.