Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God (1504 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms Dat Jesus Was Not Crucified(pics) / Changes In Generation Teachings, Is Strong Proof Dat WT'S Light Is Geting Dimmer / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2009
mat 22 ,verse 41 - 46 : 41. so while d pharisees were together,jesus asked them a question. 42. jesus said,'wht do u think about d christ ?whose son is he ? d pharisees answered 'd christ is d son of david 43. then jesus said to d pharisees , then y did david call him LORD ? david was speaking by d power of d holy spirit. david said, 44 THE LORD (GOD) SAID TO MY LORD (CHRIST) : SIT BY ME AT MY RIGHT SIDE,/ I WIL PUT YOUR ENEMY UNDER YUR CONTROL.
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2009
cont ) 45. david calls d christ 'LORD'. so how can he be david's son ?'' 46. none of d pharisees could answer jesus' question. and after dat day no person was brave enough to ask jesus any more questions to try to trick him. - mullah abuzombi et al ,challenge me on this
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by alex0026(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
Listen luv,you are whatever you think and call yourself.

You named everything around you and you recreated the unnatural.

We are being made to think the way we're thinking.A mind that think 'poor' can never recognise and make use of rich opportunities.

Ask yourself first what are you?if Jesus Christ calls Himself the Son of God,then what do you call yourself?
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ alex - i believe u ar an atheist
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ alex - i just gav a proof . now in yur own view ,is jesus GOD or not.
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2009
'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2009
'The messiah (jesus), son of mary was no more than a messenger, many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother (Mary) was truthful believer. They both use to eat food (as any other human being, while God does not eat). Look how we make the revealation clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away from the truth' Quran 5:75
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2009
Jesus exclaimed, mathew 27:46 'my God my God why hast thou forsaken me'
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by alex0026(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
May be i should make myself clearer luv.

First you need to understand the jewish religion,customs and traditions even before christ came into existence.

There was problem in israel(i mean socio-political and socio-economic problem) and the poor were most hit.

There was need for urgent solution, i mean a mass revolution just like the case in nigeria but who is going to start it.

Secondly,israel as at that time is a pure religious country and the laws and statutes are based on religion with the king as a president and council of elders(the pharisees,elders,etc).

Even at winter when the weather is cloudy,it was believed that God himself has come down on earth and that was the time christ was acclaimed to be born.

There is nothing like atheism in my approach,all we need to understand is the true  interpretation of the  literature of the bible which the advanced world is not ready and will never reveal to you because you have been relegated to an inferior human being mentally before them and it is to their own advantage.
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.[/size]
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
Hahaha, thats my guy mr ogaga
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ all -if jesus,mary came frm d lineage of david and david caling jesus lord meaning jesus is LORD. PERIOD
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ all -if jesus,mary came frm d lineage of david and david caling jesus lord meaning jesus is LORD. PERIOD
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by bawomolo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.[/size]

lol
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by cocoduck: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
Jesus Christ is a mighty god but not the ALMIGHTY GOD,
When God was speaking to Abraham, God Jehovah told the man that he that is Jehovah is the God Almighty, and in Isaiah chapter 9 vs around eh, 6 or so the prophet was talking about a son that will be born to us a he shall be called prince of peace eternal father, MIGHTY GOD.
That is one, another is fact that calling Jesus the almighty God makes him a lier and a hypocrite because when the disciples asked Jesus to tell him when the end time will come, Jesus simply told them that he does not know, only his father knows, so Jesus is a lire if he says that, because anything Little deviation from the exact is nothing but a lie. and TITUS said that GOD CANNOT LIE.
That is 2 another one is this, almost every day we recite JOHN 3:16  it is clear and a host of other reasons
This is the reason why Moslems and other religion cannot understand Christianity, but that is not Christianity but false Christianity that twistted the holy Scriptures. God will hold them accountable.
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
Luvola did you hear cocoduck, next time don't come here spewing rubbish. Jesus is not God period
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by hubreality(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
This question is same as asking me to show proof that I'm a man. But wait a minute, a woman will not answer for me if I'm a man or woman, right? Jesus is God or not. My question is: Are you Jesus? If not, then why the headache?
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2009
@ abuzombi et al - more proof wil b posted soon. u better accept jesus. he allah can't deliver u
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by creazor(m): 2:57am On Nov 09, 2009
@abuzola
u guys believe dat GOD created evrytin by HIS Word.y dont u blive in d virgin birth-dat GOD spoke HIS WORD into mary's womb and it became flesh?
JESUS was a product of GOD'S Word dat's y HE's THE WORD.
God has no wife but a SON-which is HIS WORD!
How can u say GOD has no son,when even u call GOD "Baba"?!!
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2009
see blasphemy on this thread kai, assigning SON and jesus deity to ALLAH,GOD hates all this you people tell on him o, beware,Jesus is only a word from ALLAH which is BE(KUN) in ARABIC, JESUS christ was made just like ADAM,GOD breath in him,and said "BE" i.e (the word) after he created him,and nothing more,and is only ADAM and JESUS ALLAH made like that
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by shewn007: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2009
Jesus is not God because God is eternal and thus can't die even 4 a $ billion, would not eat because of hunger, would not sleep because of fatigue,
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by shewn007: 6:42am On Nov 09, 2009
If jesus was God then adam would be father of God coz he ain't gat no father or mother. Jesus can't be God-he was hungry mat 21 v 18, he as no knowledge abt what he created(if he was to be God) v 19
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2009
John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2009
@ abuzombi - answer d below question : 1. did jesus ,mary came frm d descendant of david ? 2. y did david called jesus LORD ? if jesus is just ordinary man ,y did he ascend to heaven in front of his disciple ?
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2009
@ abuzombi - answer d below question : 4. dont u think der is hierachical structure in heaven ?
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2009
more evidence - matt chap 16 verse 13 -16 : 13. jesus went to d area of caesarea philippi. jesus said to his folowers, ''i am d son of man.who do d pple say i am ? 14. d folowers answered, some pple say you are john the baptizer.other pple say you are elijah. and some people say that u are jeremiah or one of the prophets. 15. then jesus said to his folowers, and who do you say i am ? 16. simon peter answered,you are christ ,d son of d living GOD
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2009
n.b - prophets : people that spoke for GOD. some of them write books that are part of the old testament : son of man :- a name jesus used for himself. in daniel.7:13-14,this is the name for the messiah,the one GOD chose to save his people . : christ - the anointed one ' (messiah) or chosen one of GOD
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by hubreality(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2009
Sometimes dragging this issue of identity crisis among atheists and unbelievers regarding God is very uncalled for and knowing that it is 100% anchored on unbelief and rebelion. "God is a Spirit." There will always be an identity crisis regarding the true state of Jesus Christ - God the son among mortals who are carnally minded.
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by dwonder(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2009
Hebrews Chapter 1

Long ago God spoke many times and in many ways to our ancestors through the prophets.

2 But now in these final days, he has spoken to us through his Son. God promised everything to the Son as an inheritance, and through the Son he made the universe and everything in it.

3 The Son reflects God's own glory, and everything about him represents God exactly. He sustains the universe by the mighty power of his command. After he died to cleanse us from the stain of sin, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God of heaven.

4 This shows that God's Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is far greater than their names.

5 For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus: "You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.1" And again God said, "I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.2"

6 And then, when he presented his honored3 Son to the world, God said, "Let all the angels of God worship him."4

7 God calls his angels "messengers swift as the wind, and servants made of flaming fire."5
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
Why are you repeating ur stupidity again and again and again, instead of telling us story just show us where jesus said,'i am God' or 'worship me'.
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by Abuzola(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
Proof that jesus is not God

John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'
Re: Proof Dat Jesus Christ Is God by luvola(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
our lord jesus christ is a means to an end and also an ends in itself.period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Declares All Religion Good. A Blackman Disagrees. / Whats The Interpretation Of Making Phone Calls In A Dream? / Total And Complete Forgiveness - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.