Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. (1102 Views)

I Choose Nato Watch Straps For My Hamilton? / Projecting Adverts On The Moon's Surface / The Woman That Wrote A Program To Land Man In Moon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. by classicdude1(m): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Always be hardworking. Chase your dreams no matter the obstacle. Challenge yourself. This woman programmed in hexadecimal and binary. Now she is honored. There we're no YouTube tutorial video to watch, no much programming books to read,yet she pull through. software engineering was not a field when she started but she was brave...

http://coolpythoncodes..co.ke/2016/11/us-president-barack-obama-awards-apollo.html?m=1
Re: Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. by Onechancearmy(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2016
She is a hero.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. by classicdude1(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
yh she is too....she is a woman of great achievement.... she is the woman behind the success of space travel.
Re: Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. by uzoexcel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Impressive!!!
Re: Margaret Hamilton ,the Woman Whose Code Took Man To The Moon. by worisj(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Cool And Impresive, But If This Guys Were To Be In Nigeria They Wouldn't Do Sh*t, Abi Na Nigeria Where Immediately You On Your Pc And Open Your IDE, You Realise The Light Is Gone. I'm Not Saying She Isn't A Genius, She Really Is But If What They Have There Is What We Have Here, We'll Do 10x. And Im Not Using Nigeria As An Excuse, Im Only Stating The Obvious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Javascript Date Picker / Lordzouga's And Others Please I Need Your Help On Vpn App Development / Nigerian Hacker Under 20 Years Hacked More Than 4000 Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.