Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 (17476 Views)

Digital Marketing Trends For Your Business In 2020 / K / Is It All Online Business That Needs Copyrighting ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 by importexpert(m): 4:02am On Nov 28, 2016
A business without marketing is like driving with your eyes closed. It's because if you can't accurately express your product to your potential customers then chances are that you will not be able to make a sale, therefore marketing is important in all aspects.

marketing allows you to know and understand the actual demand of the customer so you can sell the right products and services in a right manner that fits their need. So, what's your strategy to stand out in the market in the year of 2017? Don't get surprised, 2017 is around the corner and you have to tighten your belts and make a plan from now so you can win the cut-throat competition of the market and achieve all the goals you were not able to achieve in 2016.

below are 4 simple points that will put your online marketing on the fast lane

1. Content Re-marketing: It simply implies bring them back users who visited your website but didn't become leads. It turns visitors into leads, increase brand awareness and effectiveness of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and content marketing. Therefore, you should follow the content Re-marketing trend in the year 2017 to achieve your target like a pro.

Mobile Website Ruling The World: Another thing you need to include in your 2017 marketing strategy is a mobile-friendly website. If you really want to rule the market and be in each and every home, you have to have a mobile-friendly website. If you are not using mobile marketing to search for new audience you are actually losing a lot of opportunities which your competitors gain.

Video Marketing Is The Rising Star: Without any doubt, one good video can lead to a massive social following because of people are more likely to watch a video than reading a page of text. It is an effective way of communication that allows you to target a wider audience and therefore, you should include it in your marketing plan to win the ever-changing market competition.

Storm The World By The Power Of Social Media: Social Media Marketing is about communicating with a wider audience. It allows you to win the market and boost your position over the World Wide Web and increase your reputation.

All the above points help you to make a winning strategy for the year 2017 which actually gives you the result that leads your business to a higher level. So, what are you waiting for? Make a plan as soon as possible so you can implement it with confidence to achieve your goals.

lets have your own ideas
Re: Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 by importexpert(m): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2016
in need of an alternative source of income? see www.importsng.com
Re: Marketing Trends All Online Earners Should Follow In 2017 by Bamz555: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Bet.com / Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Frauds In Banks And Banks In Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.