Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out (1053 Views)

Who Ever created This Deserves An Award, Check It Out. Great message. / Key Information About Your IELTS Results And How To Check It Online / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by AlexCk: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Lovers of Maths, Further Maths, Physics,
Get in here.

Let's see how well u love em,

Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by ybalogs(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2016
You sure say you well?Abeg no go da MI loriru jooor.*winks*
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by ybalogs(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Make I just give my hints for those to solve the equation. Bottle is 10 Bugger is 5 boozecup is 2
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2016
1 grin cool
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by AlexCk: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2016
ybalogs:
Make I just give my hints for those to solve the equation.
Bottle is 10
Bugger is 5
boozecup is 2

Boozecup na 1 na
tongue
Wetn be the other answer joor

ybalogs:
You sure say you well?Abeg no go da MI loriru jooor.*winks*

grin grin grin

UniQuegrACE:
1 grin cool

Biko, how u solve am grin
grin
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Boozecup na 1 na
tongue
Wetn be the other answer joor

grin grin grin

Biko, how u solve am grin
grin
the way i suppose solve am cool
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by AlexCk: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
the way i suppose solve am cool

Lol,
Na y i dey ask nau, show us the way cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol,
Na y i dey ask nau, show us the way cheesy cheesy
I gat eidetic memory......so it was off-hand.....just knw the ans is 1 simple cool
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by crownbryan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by AlexCk: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
I gat eidetic memory......so it was off-hand.....just knw the ans is 1 simple cool

Tor
Didn't know we had female daVinci in our midst wink
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Tor
Didn't know we had female daVinci in our midst wink
grin yeah ,thanks for the recognition tho i'm honoured cool
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by ybalogs(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Boozecup na 1 na tongue Wetn be the other answer joor

grin grin grin

Biko, how u solve am grin grin
5+2+2=9 nah
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by AlexCk: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
ybalogs:

5+2+2=9 nah

5+2(1)+2(1) =9 grin
Well na 2 sha, cuz d Boozecup na pair

UniQuegrACE:
grin yeah ,thanks for the recognition tho i'm honoured cool

Lol, yes ma'am grin
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by dejt4u(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
It is Integral (5 sin x)/x dx with boundary zero to infinity..

My final answer loading...
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by AlexCk: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
dejt4u:
It is Integral (5 sin x)/x dx with boundary infinity to zero..

My final answer loading

Lol, na u o

But it looks like integral (5sin x)/2x dx ..............

*Pensive *
Re: What Is The Solution To This?? Check It Out by dejt4u(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, na u o
But it looks like integral (5sin x)/2x dx ..............
*Pensive *
check again..it shld be 10sinx/2x which equates to 5sinx/x

(1) (Reply)

Test Your General Knowledge / What Is The Latest Update On Assu Strike Pls / The Newest Prof In University Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.