Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Hello, What's Your Take On Seeking A Relationship Online? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello, What's Your Take On Seeking A Relationship Online? (453 Views)

I'm Female Seeking A Life Partner / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello, What's Your Take On Seeking A Relationship Online? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Hello, I would love to read different views on meeting people online to date. Is it advisable? Safe? and also not different from meeting people anywhere else in the real world?

I am considering that option right now and i'm not fully convinced it's the right one. I am the kind of lady everyone just assumes to be in a relationship. I usually just go along with it (that's if I am single at that moment). So I would love to read views on seeking a relationship online from this forum. I most definitely won't be going for a guy whose information such as phone no etc is out there in the public if i'm considering the option. Anyway, kindly leave comments on this subject. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hello, What's Your Take On Seeking A Relationship Online? by greatnaija01: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Felicity... this is the map of relationships

ACQUAINTANCE to FRIENDSHIPS to BESTIE to LOVER DATING to MARRIAGE

if you skip this UNIVERSAL PROCESS then you will have yourself to blame.... simply meeting people you do not know from adam and say you want to love them is LIKE GOING TO A STRANGERS HOUSE AND USING THEIR TOOTHBRUSH.... our parents and forefathers always did a background check on a family before they even start dating.... THIS IS HOW THEY HAD LESS BREAK-UPS AND ISSUES.....

FELICITY DO NOT START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH out of PRESSURE. RATHER MAKE MANY MALE FRIENDS AND BEGIN TESTING THEM ALL ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU WANT THEN CANCEL THE ONES WHO DO NOT MEET UP TO EXPECTATION BEFORE FALLING IN LOVE.... COS AFTER LOVE ENDS... HATRED BEGINS.... Be wise.
AN ONLINE LIFE IS A LIE.....
you can PM me

Felicity2:
Hello, I would love to read different views on meeting people online to date. Is it advisable? Safe? and also not different from meeting people anywhere else in the real world?

I am considering that option right now and i'm not fully convinced it's the right one. I am the kind of lady everyone just assumes to be in a relationship. I usually just go along with it (that's if I am single at that moment). So I would love to read views on seeking a relationship online from this forum. I most definitely won't be going for a guy whose information such as phone no etc is out there in the public if i'm considering the option. Anyway, kindly leave comments on this subject. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Hello, What's Your Take On Seeking A Relationship Online? by tripplephi: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
please do not mind that guy above me... some folks think they know it all. can you pm me?

Felicity2:

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Lady / Need Someone To Date / My Relationship On A Verge Of Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.