Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dear Cu_cu_ber!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Cu_cu_ber!!! (512 Views)

Dear Nairaland Writers, Why Do You People Always Do This? / DEAR 2018: Share Your Hopes For 2018 / Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Cu_cu_ber!!! by favelexzy(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Open letter written to my best fruit cucumber
By:Mpaogbuji favour c
A.k.a : Comrade MPA

Dearest fruit,how you have been miserly used and improperly treated by the female folks of the human race...
Oh how our young men jealous you, wishing deep down in their hearts that their drilling tools and weapon of mass destruction was Identical with ur fleshy body.
I weep for the trauma you have been subjected to, the physical torture and psychological disorder women have brought upon you.
You were meant for stomach satisfaction , and skin care medication but no, little did we know that our so_called weaker vessels had ulterior plans and motives towards you.
Dearest fruit how I weep for you in my closet, if I was a decision maker I would laws enacted to protect your rights and prosecute those responsible for this life threat to your family.
If I was chinwetalu agu the proverbial nollywood actor I would have said chai chai ataam cucumber chidinma...
Mogbe mogbr month ti je cucumber anty shidima.
I drop my pen to attend to more pressing matters, with much love from a cucumberly inclined fellow.

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Hardwired To Prefer The Colour Pink? / (two Of A Kind) Crazy And Not So "Crazy". / Love Prose (To The Lady Who Have To Let Go)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.