Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Two Cents On Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Two Cents On Tithe (453 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Cents On Tithe by skyhighweb(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
not until private schools owned by churches becomes affordable for the masses my tithe will be use by how best i see fit, rubbish.
Re: My Two Cents On Tithe by annunaki2(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
As a christian you are not meant to tithe in the first instance.
Re: My Two Cents On Tithe by Jonwesley(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2016
And you think it's by your own power you make that money? How much do U have that make U to boast, keep it to ur own hurt. It's just poor understanding that makes U disdain God and His prophets.
Re: My Two Cents On Tithe by frubben(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Jonwesley:
And you think it's by your own power you make that money? How much do U have that make U to boast, keep it to ur own hurt. It's just poor understanding that makes U disdain God and His prophets.

So if he is not one of God's prophets who is he then?
Re: My Two Cents On Tithe by skyhighweb(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Jonwesley:
gullible soul.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should We Pay Our Tithe Into Different Churches? / Make Christ The Lord Of Your Life / Hour Of Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.