Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112966 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by linearity: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
kaeforum:

Banks are a ponzi scheme too, they can mismanage your funds and loose money for you.
You clearly does not know the meaning of Ponzi scheme, please hit the dictionary.

Bank deposits are insured, agreed they can mismanage funds and incur looses, but they are made to buy insurance and insures customer deposits up to a limit specified by CBN.

Ponzi schemes are not involved in any business or investment activities, they do not make a dime out of the money you gave them, but yet promise you 30% profit and they money is not insured and you are comparing them to a bank?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by bunmmylee: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
MMM has nothing to do with this
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by GMBuhari: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Masikay:

No o. E go buy recharge card for heaven. grin

Na you send am abi you be gate man for heaven how you take know precisely wetin he go buy grin
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by betcindy: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
E don red.some body should pm me on the link to join the mmm . As men don dey hang make i take cover......

marvis.shade@yahoo.com
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Uzoigwe1(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Anyone blaming MMM is wrong in all ramifications.... The poor guy gave up as a result of acute depression. People should learn to talk to others amidst crisis...
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Kaybaba5(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by nurez305(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
betcindy:
E don red.some body should pm me on the link to join the mmm . As men don dey hang make i take cover......

marvis.shade@yahoo.com
join get help worldwide which is more safer.... Check my signature to contact me for more
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ihavespoken: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Don't blame them for their stupidity. Let them keep comparing Banks to MMM.

By the time MMM fails, Nigerian google search will be bombarded with;

1. How to travel to Russia to find Mavordi
2. How to commit suicide fast
3. My bitter experience with MMM

These foolish MMM investors don't know they are guinea pigs.

If MMM is truly a good investment;
Why isn't it available in top countries UK, America, Australia, Canada.

Why Nigeria? The answer is MMM is for MUMU.

linearity:

You clearly does not know the meaning of Ponzi scheme, please hit the dictionary.

Bank deposits are insured, agreed they can mismanage funds and incur looses, but they are made to buy insurance and insures customer deposits up to a limit specified by CBN.

Ponzi schemes are not involved in any business or investment activities, they do not make a dime out of the money you gave them, but yet promise you 30% profit and they money is not insured and you are comparing them to a bank?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why you won kill urself ontop person matter.

I hope you sleep well though with this one wey won cause you hypertension.

Do you even have life outside the thought of mmm crash.................ogbeni, get life
Ihavespoken:

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:

Na you send am abi you be gate man for heaven how you take know precisely wetin he go buy grin

How I take know? Ah.. Ur talkin to Baba God's personal angel o...
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ihavespoken: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
I will make sure less people fall victim to your MMM crusade.

Because it pays you doesn't mean it will pay John. I represent innocent people that are supppsed to fall victim to your MMM campaign. I can see you have fallen head over heels for the MMM nonsense.

Do you really know what Russians do with the money they make from Africans. No you dont.

Tell people the truth.

MMMHELPS:
Why you won kill urself ontop person matter.

I hope you sleep well though with this one wey won cause you hypertension.

Do you even have life outside the thought of mmm crash.................ogbeni, get life
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ihavespoken:

While I agree with what linearity said about MMM, y'all still need to understand that nothing good comes easy. Even day-to-day business involves risk. There is a phrase that says "The world belongs to risk takers." While you are here talking about how MMM will fail, some are busy getting paid on the platform and doing meaningful things with the money made through MMM. Almost everything in this life is risk. You wanna make it? You've got to risk it!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

While I agree with what linearity said about MMM, y'all still need to understand that nothing good comes easy. Even day-to-day business involves risk. There is a phrase that says "The world belongs to risk takers." While you are here talking about how MMM will fail, some are busy getting paid on the platform and doing meaningful things with the money made through MMM. Almost everything in this life is risk. You wanna make it? You've got to risk it!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
all these stories aimed at given MMM a bad name right? Op no matter how much u were paid to put up this crap must have finished by now. u guys should leave MMM alone
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Mujtahida: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
linearity:

No sir, Banks are not Ponzi scheme. They invest your money, loan it out to businesses and others for profit.

They charge various fees and interest for a wide range of activities. Ponzi schemes does non of that, plus banks are legal, regulated and the government have oversight over them.
Guy you choose your scam in this life. Just because law regulates bank you think it is legit. You have not heard of authority stealing, stealing through the instrumentality of law. Do you know that there are laws regulating gambling, lottery, prostitution etc. I urge you to think deeply. If you do you will realise that even government is a scam, democracy is a scam and religion is a scam. So you have chosen your own scam. Leave MMM people who have chosen theirs. We live in a toxic world. You chose one out of the several poisons to swallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by charleseee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ihavespoken:

you dont even know about mmm, mavrodi do nt collect money from people, know that 1st. You need to read more about mmm
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by linearity: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

What you have failed to understand is that, since MMM is illegal, when it stops paying; those who lose money can sue those to whom they sent money to.

All the sending/receiving are documented in the bank transaction. Even if you have profited and cash out, you are still exposed to a possible legal action to return all your winnings to the person that sent them to. You are also entitled to sue the person you sent money to for repatriation.

This will lead to a cascading effect and the perfect storm. Yes, some that 'won' will escape, but some 'won' will be caught and be made to kool their feets in kirikiri until they are able to cough up those 'winnings' and send it to the rightful owner.

The founder of MMM, who MMM was named after, was found guilty and sent to prison, he was then forced to pay back the money he took from others. He also, went ahead and declare his previous MMM bankrupt and reinvented this new one and spread it to Africa, when it got to Zimbabwe, it was dead within 9 months and lefts thousands of bitter members and destroyed lives.

My advice though for people who are in it and does not know when to cash out: Simply watch the amount of time it takes to receive help e.g. If it was 7 days before and move to 14 days to 21days to 28days to 35days to 42days, etc it is time to bailout, that trend simply means, enough new members are not joining to offset old members, in essence too many people are asking for 'help' and the people giving 'help' are getting fewer. And don't wait until the wait period increased twice, once it changes from the original date you were told when you joined, it is time to bail out.

The above advice will not work for everyone as it depends on when you joined along the timeline, if you joined towards the end of the timeline, no amount of caution will insulate you from loosing money, the final warning is, do not put the money you can't afford to loose period!

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by multicolored(f): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
abimbawealth:
Any amount is cool, but start with 20k
Tnx dear.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
linearity:

Everything you say is true, except that MMM is not a financial venture.

It is a Ponzi scheme, you simply get money from new members and redistribute to old members, there is nothing venture and financial about it...and by the way money is not 'financial' in this sense.
/
Venture is a risky undertaking. Check.
Financial is anything relating to money. Check.
MMM is a financial risk. Check.

Ponzi schemes last a long time. Even in Ponzi schemes, people make a lot of money. It is the greedy ones who don't know when to get out that get burned. Is MMM a Ponzi scheme? I believe that it is a matter of semantics.

30% returns? Everyone knows that the business model is not sustainable. But if you know how to game the system, you will come out unscathed.
I don't know how MMM works. But looking at the claims, it shows that it will take 4 months to turn profit. That is a very short term good return.
N1m yields N300k per month. So in 4 months, N1m yields N1.2m. Then take the N1.2m out and play with the initial N1m. Your risk becomes your time. If it crashes (I prefer the term supersaturates -- recipients outnumber helpers), then you lose nothing but time and effort.
\

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
linearity:

What you have failed to understand is that, since MMM is illegal, when it stops paying; those who lose money can sue those to whom they sent money to.

All the sending/receiving are documented in the bank transaction. Even if you have profited and cash out, you are still exposed to a possible legal action to return all your winnings to the person that sent them to. You are also entitled to sue the person you sent money to for repatriation.

This will lead to a cascading effect and the perfect storm. Yes, some that 'won' will escape, but some 'won' will be caught and be made to kool their feets in kirikiri until they are able to cough up those 'winnings' and send it to the rightful owner.

The founder of MMM, who MMM was named after, was found guilty and sent to prison, he was then forced to pay back the money he took from others. He also, went ahead and declare his previous MMM bankrupt and reinvented this new one and spread it to Africa, when it got to Zimbabwe, it was dead within 9 months and lefts thousands of bitter members and destroyed lives.

My advice though for people who are in it and does not know when to cash out: Simply watch the amount of time it takes to receive help e.g. If it was 7 days before and move to 14 days to 21days to 28days to 35days to 42days, etc it is time to bailout, that trend simply means, enough new members are not joining to offset old members, in essence too many people are asking for 'help' and the people giving 'help' are getting fewer. And don't wait until the wait period increased twice, once it changes from the original date you were told when you joined, it is time to bail out.

The above advice will not work for everyone as it depends on when you joined along the timeline, if you joined towards the end of the timeline, no amount of caution will insulate you from loosing money, the final warning is, do not put the money you can't afford to loose period!

I'm quite impressed with the way you laid this down. Thanks. Will keep playing until then.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by chiefconerstone: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
For the first time in many years, NAIRALANDERS ARE ASKING FOR THE AUTHENCITY OF A STORY. There is no smoke without fire. At least some of them are feeling the effect of damaging headlines. Very soon PMB will be blamed for this.
MMM members are scared of this report because it will deter future investors. If investment does not increase, MMM will crash. Please spread the news to scare other investors. This is our honorable duty as loyal Nigerians
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by dafuturis(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
If you want traffic on your thread add MMM

If you dont want to yell lalasticlala before seeing your post on front page add MMM

I will make a request to provide help of 4M because of this nonsense post

yes I will
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ALAYORMII: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
franugo:

una no go go buy sense for market abi especially you alayormi

Anybody in Ur family willing to sell??
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ALAYORMII: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ilduce11:

Born foool

You mean you were born a fool??
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ALAYORMII: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
zbone:

Read!! Read!! the full story and use your brain!

Am saving mine for later

So, can I make use of urz??
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by PIPPROF(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lilimax:
Bros, you get mind to PH of such amount. Tread with caution o. We are told to use our spare money. A friend of mine PH of 2 million and when he requested for help, he was assigned 50 people to pay him. We are still on the matter

lol

one mans fortune is another mans spare money wink smiley
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by iksmoore(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ihavespoken:

List of countries MMM is currently operating in:

MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-

You can check them all out and read testimonies of participants in those countries

Indeed, this is nothing short of a global financial revolution

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by abimbawealth(f): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
multicolored:
Tnx dear.
you're welcome
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Those who uploaded fake pop are currently being blocked now... Blocked and blacklisted... All their Mavro deleted. If you're one of them fake people who are crook in uploading fake pop. Get set to be booted out finally from the system. No more second chance. kudos to the CRO for these feat.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ihavespoken: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2016
I just checked it out. All I saw was the same Nigerian MMM website being translated into the various languages for the countries you mentioned. This facility can be implemented into any website easily.

I checked for testimonies from core Americans, Japanese, Australians but they are no where to be found.

Brother, lets just trade wisely.

@ iksmoore
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2016
dubai4eva:
stfu angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.