Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Please Help... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help... (1006 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help... by generalwhite(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
I have an HP Laptop 650 running windows 7. All of my software and drivers are up to date and seem to be working. The puzzling circumstances that I have been having are;
1. The wifi switch (f12) on my computer constantly remains off and displays an amber light. I have tried everything to get wifi to work, but nothing has done anything. Whenever I try to look for a network to connect to, It only says that there are no connections available despite the fact that all of my other devices have internet and are working fine.
2. My track-pad also is not working.

Please Help !!!
Re: Please Help... by horllamy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
generalwhite:
I have an HP Laptop 650 running windows 7. All of my software and drivers are up to date and seem to be working. The puzzling circumstances that I have been having are;
1. The wifi switch (f12) on my computer constantly remains off and displays an amber light. I have tried everything to get wifi to work, but nothing has done anything. Whenever I try to look for a network to connect to, It only says that there are no connections available despite the fact that all of my other devices have internet and are working fine.
2. My track-pad also is not working.

Please Help !!!

Is possible maybe the f12 key is no more working or you need to re drive it....anyway I can fix it for u if u don't mind .
Re: Please Help... by generalwhite(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
When is that going to be and how will it be done?
Re: Please Help... by horllamy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
generalwhite:
When is that going to be and how will it be done?
Call or whatsapp 08139462401 if u are living within Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Beware This New Gmail Scam That Is Tricking Even Tech-savvy Users / Introduction To Queries In Microsoft Access 2013 And 2016 / Problem Using Fingerprint/biometrics Authentication On Lenovo Thinkpad X61s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.