Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Oxford Brookes University Registered Project / RAP Mentor In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oxford Brookes University Registered Project / RAP Mentor In Nigeria (554 Views)

Oxford Dictionary Adds 29 Nigerian Words, Expressions In January Updates / John Henry Brookes Scholarships – Oxford Brookes University, UK / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Brookes University Registered Project / RAP Mentor In Nigeria by mentorage: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
[center]Oxford Brookes University RAP Mentoring[/center]

Hello,

Welcome to my Oxford Brookes University (OBU) mentoring section on Nairaland, I am confident you will find useful tips and assistance around your University's Research and Analysis Project (RAP) work.

My Eight years-plus commercial experience coupled with solid academic background aids my ability to provides you with much needed advantage to excel in your RAP. I have recorded an amazing success rates providing mentoring services to mentees around the globe including the US, UK, Liberia and Ghana.

You may which to check out my profile on the University Mentor database using my email address below.

Please feel free to contact me at: 07066960838 and /or rapadvisor@yahoo.com

I look forward to working with you.

Best wishes!

(1) (Reply)

Admissions Without Toelf? / Battle Of The Course's / Registration For 2017 JAMB Examination HAS NOT Commenced Yet - Mekuslala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.