Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants (875 Views)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / UK Ends Free NHS Care For Foreign Students & Immigrants / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by blackspade(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
[size=16pt]Mexico 'opens its arms' to immigrants[/size]

Mexico has taken steps to allow the increasing number of foreigners who flood into the country each year, whether legally or illegally, to apply for citizenship.

Most of Mexico's immigrants come from Central America, but at least one million of them arrive from United States.

Al Jazeera's Franc Contreras reports from the central Mexican town of San Miguel de Allende, where foreigners say they appreciate a simpler kind of life.

AlJ azeera

Wow, Mexico used to be notorious for harsh immigration policies. Nice to see this. smiley
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by posakosa(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
haven't you heard that the best student in Mexico is Nigerian ?  undecided undecided
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by oyewolejos(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
Blackspade u remember me the guy u exchanged mail with about LA last year.I have seen gotten admission with CSUN and my Visa interview is less than 10 days.pls we need to talk.holla me on oyewolejose@yahoo.com i have sent several mail to you but no reply.Please reply this.
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
Wao! Mexico at it again. . Inte'r~esting.
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by agathamari(f): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
who in gods name wants to be in mexico? hell mexicans by the hundreds die a horrid death in the desert every year trying to sneek accross the boarder as do many of those from aouth america who use mexico as a stopping point. please are you really wanting to go to mexico or are you just seeing it as an easy way into the US?
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by jub009: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thats cool. how can some one applied.
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by OAM4J: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
Think the 1st question should be what has Mexico got to offer?
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by jub009: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
Yeah U right OMAJ. smiley
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by shotster50(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2009
No offense but Mexico is a shithole. With their murder and kidnap rate, they make Nigeria's case look like child's play.
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by AngieFan(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mexico has taken steps to allow the increasing number of foreigners who flood into the country each year, whether legally or illegally, to apply for citizenship.

Most of Mexico's immigrants come from Central America, but at least one million of them arrive from United States.

Al Jazeera's Franc Contreras reports from the central Mexican town of San Miguel de Allende, where foreigners say they appreciate a simpler kind of life.

AlJ azeera

I'm surprised at this.
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by akinalabi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mexico?

I'll take Ghana
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by shotster50(m): 3:11am On Nov 16, 2009
@ Angie Fan, the figure could be of deported Mexicans lol.
Re: Mexico 'opens Its Arms' To Immigrants by oleigh(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2009
wetin i wan go do 4mexico?i better stay 4my naija oooo,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News;;;; Nigerian Government To Evacuate Nigerians From The Uk / ,,,, /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.