Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? (3076 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Mobile Phone Using The IMEI Number / How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 / I Want To Change The Imei Of My Tecno K9 Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? by pxjosh(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
I've had a very hard time changing the imei of infinix hot4 which runs on marshmallow. Not even mobileuncle, engineering mode apk or the one they call pro could give me the option to change the imei.

I even tried rooting the device with king root (the latest version) but didn't work. I don't know what else to do.

If you've rooted this device before or know an option I can try out please comment.
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
You better stop there, your quest ends with a bricked phone ..
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? by pxjosh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Psychodavidovic:
You better stop there, your quest ends with a bricked phone ..
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
pxjosh:
I've had a very hard time changing the imei of infinix hot4 which runs on marshmallow. Not even mobileuncle, engineering mode apk or the one they call pro could give me the option to change the imei.

I even tried rooting the device with king root (the latest version) but didn't work. I don't know what else to do.

If you've rooted this device before or know an option I can try out please comment.
Yes you can get that done just put two space between + and 1.7
Re: How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? by samintegrity(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
Op, its very simple, and yes you can change INFINIX Hot 4 IMEI WITHOUT ROOTING YOUR DEVICE, just follow the guide

(1) (Reply)

Availability Of Tecno Spark K9 Plus / Something Big Is Coming From Tecno Mobile / Tecno Camon 17 Is Now Official; See Full Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.