Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff (22644 Views)

Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) / Riot By NASU Staff In FUOYE, Lecturers Brutally Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Atiku2019: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:
always read before responding olodo
Lol stop defending your Dad little boy
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by shyling(f): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
manuell1021:
the title is misleading, the VC did not deliberately hit anybody, they attacked() the VC nd he was trying to escape wen the driver hits one of the staffs. stop passing wrong info.
the unions should be proscribed
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by rerhji(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:
you are a Moro.nn
nd u? a slowpoke with class
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by shyling(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

Lol stop defending your Dad little boy
campaigning for atiku in 2016 says everything about you

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by shyling(f): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2016
kokerkl:
Bad man
so the VC drives back up vehicles? or drives himself to work? use your brain now

2 Likes

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by otokx(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Observing, the account of the University appears to be in order.
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by shyling(f): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Unsad:
Let us just resume in peace.
unless you claim back your school from those redundant staff you won't

2 Likes

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Atiku2019: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:
campaigning for atiku in 2016 says everything about you

Yes cool Have a Nice Day

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by OLIFEX02(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2016
What is the FG doing about all these troubles in the university. The Prof should be suspended already just like the judges. It is my birthday
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by shyling(f): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
OLIFEX02:
What is the FG doing about all these troubles in the university. The Prof should be suspended already just like the judges. It is my birthday
it will not be well with your birthday.... for judging someone without hearing from him and against all known reason...in fact you may only remember today for sorrows
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:

so you are so empty headed that ordinary ambition you don't have towards the next three years... except being a job boy for some thieves...go get a life.... maybe I will be merciful enough to give you the operating manual
Lol leave the atiku2019 boy
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:

it will not be well with your birthday.... for judging someone without hearing from him and against all known reason...in fact you may only remember today for sorrows
Haba! Olifex02 next time don't judge

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Austin234(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
I hardly take Saharareporter serious ever since the goofed on number of occassions on their report
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:

so the VC drives back up vehicles? or drives himself to work? use your brain now
Believe unions at your own peril unilorin treatment should be applied

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Charly68: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Why would a man of that status deliberately crushed his staff,it is a blatant lie...even without hearing from the man,a sensible person knows it can't be true

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by tripzalee(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by classc25(f): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2016
shyling:

wat is wrong with u, are u ok? Wishing such to someone, wont it b nice if u had remained silent. Na wa oh bitter pple everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2016
classc25:

wat is wrong with u, are u ok? Wishing such to someone, wont it b nice if u had remained silent. Na wa oh bitter pple everywhere u go
y are you joining their fray.? is it your fight?
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by 2n2k(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Who drove the car - the VC or a driver?

If the VC didn't personally drive the car, how will the union prove that the action was deliberate.
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by chiefojiji(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2016
I think he might be under spell, if not, the report is not real. bu the way!
lemme sip small to relax myself

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by greenermodels: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2016
NaLaugh:

Well, accidents can happen anywhere.

I have no idea whether or not this particular person is qualified.
However, I saw a clip from Nigeria's last general election where a VC could barely read the tally numbers.

It was extremely embarrassing to watch.
the teaching staffs in northern institutions of higher learning would make you cry tears of blood.

1 Like

Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Boyooosa(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Sleekbabz:
Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

According to other sources tho
The JAC tried burning the VC in his car, and in an act to escape or self defence.. The driver hit a staff
I believe in your story more than the main post but my problem is that you did not add your source.
on the other hand: how can somebody just set his eyes on people gathering for prayer and knock someone down... one of them even claimed that he has threatened them earlier that he will be killing them one by one as if they are crayfish abi like say na Jackie Chan film he dey narrate. This story must be written by Lai M.
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by lieutenantHaven: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Aphonjarh and wickedness
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by topsydo15(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whatever happens to the man he has brought it upon himself. I don't know why on earth University staffs will be protesting for the removal of their VC. If at all he is corrupt, has it affect their salaries in any way. If they have a valid case why not submit such to EFCC or ICPC instead of making a complete fool of themselves on the streets like touts. Pls advice them to come and carry out such protest in U Ilorin where serious academic activities is going on and see what the students can do to reset their brains.
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by Horlorlardaey: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
HMNNNNNNNNNN

end time vice chancelor

when will this shcool now be free to resume academic duties bayi
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by SpencerM(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
rerhji:
nd dis is happening at north gate........but if it is nt deliberate y mst it b d relative of a renowned journalist dat got involved.................trying to stop anyone ready to expose him.....its well
Bros sufri dey lie...u c dos pics dat was in 2012/2013 wen we lost our FUTASU SUG PRESIDENT Com..Awopegba Adedapo i was in 200L den...buh stil cant bliv all ds is happenin in my graj sch..
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by prixm: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sahara reporters has confirmed itself again as a junk journalism platform.
How did this promising organization lose it. It looks like they have now developed an unnatural appetite for peddling falsehood.
I have personally confirmed the story to be false. Anyone pushing sahara reporters' story is still basing his/her judgement on their old reputation.
I'm indeed saddened by what SR has become.
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by hibrkthru(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sleekbabz:

Unnamed sources
People present in school gave different accounts
Even SaharaReporters version is questionable as it was not deliberate

OK then
Re: Vice Chancellor Of FUTA Arrested For Deliberately Crushing NASU Staff by thespokenword: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai! why Na? Na my alma mata be that o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You May End Up Not Practising The Course You Studied In School / WAEC GCE 2018/2019 Private Candidates January/February Exam Timetable / UNILAG Releases 2016 Screening Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.