Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button (3774 Views)

Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / Help: My Phone Just Keeps Pressing Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by TechPill: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sometimes Internet can be fun, place to be but at the same time it can also be a horrible place and you just feel like leaving sometimes. So if you're getting tired of social media and Internet stress as a whole, there's now an easy way out to delete yourself from the Internet.

Two Swidish developers, Wille Dahlbo and Linus Unnebäck has just created a website, Deseat.me, offering a way to wipe your entire existence off the Internet in a few clicks. Below is how Deseat.me work:

When logging into the website with a Google account it scans for apps and services you've created an account for, and creates a list of them with easy delete links. Every account it finds gets paired with an easy delete link pointing to the unsubscribe page for that service. In a few clicks you're freed from it, and depending on how long you need to work through the entire list, you can be account-less within the hour.

Having said that, when it's comes to giving access to my personal information to a strange website, I feel a little uncomfortable - even if the main purpose is for deleting them. Anyways, I will leave you with this question, "can this work on Government databases too"?

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2016/11/delete-yourself-from-all-internet-sites.html

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gXTSpexgVDg/WDt1a_XAPrI/AAAAAAAABZg/HQMBTT5k0RkJjbc1qP_i3PsfHlrSCh5XwCLcB/s1600/Deseat.me.png[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by TechPill: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by economia: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
TechPill:
Sometimes Internet can be fun, place to be but at the same time it can also be a horrible place and you just feel like leaving sometimes. So if you're getting tired of social media and Internet stress as a whole, there's now an easy way out to delete yourself from the Internet.

Two Swidish developers, Wille Dahlbo and Linus Unnebäck has just created a website, Deseat.me, offering a way to wipe your entire existence off the Internet in a few clicks. Below is how Deseat.me work:

Having said that, when it's comes to giving access to my personal information to a strange website, I feel a little uncomfortable - even if the main purpose is for deleting them. Anyways, I will leave you with this question, "can this work on Government databases too"?

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2016/11/delete-yourself-from-all-internet-sites.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gXTSpexgVDg/WDt1a_XAPrI/AAAAAAAABZg/HQMBTT5k0RkJjbc1qP_i3PsfHlrSCh5XwCLcB/s1600/Deseat.me.png[/img]
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by Olasco93: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
A welcome development I must say
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile .. See my signature
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hope it won't be taken down by some powerul companies and the government's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by Iselldata: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
We keep you updated on all the latest browsing cheats,Android phone updates,tutorials and lessons on everything relating to your android devices.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///3umyCgFO01BEXH2lGKLLXs

Cheap data is even sold in this group...lol.. And you have not clicked that link nd selected whatsapp.. I am laughing you
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by Tiffbuxas: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
I rather google have those info... than one unknown website
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by letsbet(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
I rather google have those info... than one unknown website

you just spoke my mind.
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by PhonePlanet(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2016
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
IME1:
yes

i am here again, i beg make i sell these things sharp sharp
i go even use jiji or efritin!

please anyone interested in buying this digital photo camera
Samsung 10 megapixels
3 months warranty
free batteries, handgrip, usb cord, etc
asking price N15000

and

a samsung video camcorder
its vintage
it uses small tapes and comes with -
free tapes (3), original batteries (2), charger, etc
3 months warranty
asking price N35000

delivery anywhere in Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Owerri, Benin, Ado, Ilorin

mention me so i'll tell you how to get it and pay

thanks

Seun my guy cool
5k for the camera
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by funstufz: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Models of the camera and the Camcorder...

Thank you

IME1:
yes

i am here again, i beg make i sell these things sharp sharp
i go even use jiji or efritin!

please anyone interested in buying this digital photo camera
Samsung 10 megapixels
3 months warranty
free batteries, handgrip, usb cord, etc
asking price N15000

and

a samsung video camcorder
its vintage
it uses small tapes and comes with -
free tapes (3), original batteries (2), charger, etc
3 months warranty
asking price N35000

delivery anywhere in Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Owerri, Benin, Ado, Ilorin

mention me so i'll tell you how to get it and pay

thanks

Seun my guy cool
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by mindtricks: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
TechPill:

Like seriously?
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by TechPill: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yea!
mindtricks:

Like seriously?
Re: Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
FAKE it doesnt work

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon / Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. / Tecno Spark 4 In 2020 - Is It Worth Buying? (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.