Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS (1080 Views)

Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape, A Fraudster On Nairaland Who Owns 21st Strategies / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by otitokoroleti: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
YOU ARE FREE TO ABUSE ME BUT AM VERY SURE THAT YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.
ALL THIS BRING 1NAIRA TO GET 10NAIRA INVESTMENTS HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE NOW. I COULD REMEMBER SOME 9YEARS BACK OR SO AND DURING THOSE DAYS L I B E R T Y R E S E R V E IS THE ECURRENCY USED FOR THOSE SHADY INVESTMENTS.
SOME PEOPLE WILL MAKES MONEY FROM IT BUT SOME WILL PEOPLE WILL DIE PREMATURELY DUE TO HEARTBREAK THAT THE SCHEME WILL GIVE THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY. AM NOT GOOD IN WRITING LONG EPISTLE BUT I DON TALK MY OWN
Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by otitokoroleti: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
YOU ARE FREE TO ABUSE ME BUT AM VERY SURE THAT YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.
ALL THIS BRING 1NAIRA TO GET 10NAIRA INVESTMENTS HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE NOW. I COULD REMEMBER SOME 9YEARS BACK OR SO AND DURING THOSE DAYS L I B E R T Y R E S E R V E IS THE ECURRENCY USED FOR THOSE SHADY INVESTMENTS.
SOME PEOPLE WILL MAKES MONEY FROM IT BUT SOME WILL PEOPLE WILL DIE PREMATURELY DUE TO HEARTBREAK THAT THE SCHEME WILL GIVE THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY. AM NOT GOOD IN WRITING LONG EPISTLE BUT I DON TALK MY OWN
Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by otitokoroleti: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Superman7, I have to quote u here to know that my campaign against ponzi no start today. ewu-biafra
Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Superman7: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Superman7, I have to quote u here to know that my campaign against ponzi no start today. ewu-biafra

You must be an animal really...
I thought you wanted to show me videos in your youtube channel, or TV stations/programmes or radios stations where you've aired your views against ponzi schemes, but you here turning around circles in Nairaland like a sick fowl that has Ebola hahahahaha.
Is Nairaland your father's property? Ooo sorry, I remember now, your hopeless dad lost all life-savings in ponzi schemes so he's still jobless and homeless, and you the son, the yoruba he-goat, the idiot of Nairaland and the only man that invested his brain in ponzi scheme and finally lost his senses..
Bro, you need help, but you're denying it, I would have bailed you out long ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Xsem(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2017
grin so op you invested your brain into ponzi schemes.Please how many gig where you expecting? Rip op,Superman7 has initiated your untimely death grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Superman7: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Xsem:
grin so op you invested your brain into ponzi schemes.Please how many gig where you expecting? Rip op,Superman7 has initiated your untimely death grin grin

Hahahahahahaha...
Hahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by otitokoroleti: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Superman7:

[s]You must be an animal really...
I thought you wanted to show me videos in your youtube channel, or TV stations/programmes or radios stations where you've aired your views against ponzi schemes, but you here turning around circles in Nairaland like a sick fowl that has Ebola hahahahaha.
Is Nairaland your father's property? Ooo sorry, I remember now, your hopeless dad lost all life-savings in ponzi schemes so he's still jobless and homeless, and you the son, the yoruba he-goat, the idiot of Nairaland and the only man that invested his brain in ponzi scheme and finally lost his senses..
Bro, you need help, but you're denying it, I would have bailed you out long ago.[/s]
Were ni baba to bi e lomo. trust me, we go soon read story on how you jump into lagoon just because ponzi don destroy your life!!!

Na your fraudulent papa wey you took after!!!

Idiotic son of a lunatic!!!

you too can still use this thing wey your papa take to took his life...

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by otitokoroleti: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Xsem:
[/s]grin so op you invested your brain into ponzi schemes.Please how many gig where you expecting? Rip op,Superman7 has initiated your untimely death grin grin[/s]
am not as foolish as your papa wey invest his pension on ponzi that is why you people keep running after people that are against PONZI scheme!!!

I dash you & the entire ponzi investor this rope, take am end it all as ponzi don shattered your hope

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Xsem(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
You have no sense of direction or focus in life. You're better off working as a garbage disposer because that's what suits you the best . grin.Always levitating on issues that aren't any of your business.That depicts a .futureless and monumental brazen village champion with brain filled with poo.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Xsem(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
otitokoroleti:
am not as foolish as your papa wey invest his pension on ponzi that is why you people keep running after people that are against PONZI scheme!!!

I dash you & the entire ponzi investor this rope, take am end it all as ponzi don shattered your hope
You have no sense of direction or focus in life. You're better off working as a garbage disposer because that's what suits you the best . .Always levitating on issues that aren't any of your business.That depicts a .futureless and monumental brazen village champion with brain filled with poo.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by otitokoroleti: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xsem:

You have no sense of direction or focus in life. You're better off working as a garbage disposer because that's what suits you the best . .Always levitating on issues that aren't any of your business.That depicts a .futureless and monumental brazen village champion with brain filled with poo.

Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Xsem(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=55004193][/quote]
Wasted splooge grin
Re: BEWARE OF BLIND INVESTMENTS by Superman7: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Were ni baba to bi e lomo. trust me, we go soon read story on how you jump into lagoon just because ponzi don destroy your life!!!

Na your fraudulent papa wey you took after!!!

Idiotic son of a lunatic!!!

you too can still use this thing wey your papa take to took his life...

You're too irrelevant to be heard, hence you hide under ponzi schemes to make noise.

(1) (Reply)

Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security / Learn How I Make 45% Of My Investment Monthly / I Need A Good Teacher To Teach Me About Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.