Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year (34117 Views)

How To Rank Every Content On Blogger In Google's First Page / Any New Or Rookie Blogger In The House? Join The 3k Challenge / Any Blogger In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Ovokoo: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2016
In blogssing, nothing beats content. Like they say, Content is king. I checked out his website and truth be told, the design wasn't appealing. I think he should do something about the logo and the colors used. Finance as a niche needs a strong color. having said that, what has sold the website thus far is the content. Once you produced good and original content, people will find you.

It's also imperative that new bloggers take SEO very seriously. You can get thousands of organic traffic every single day if you build valuable backlinks. it's not beans to be ranked as the 237th most visited websites in Nigeria (Which includes international websites such as Google, facebook, Youtube etc). It's quite an achievement.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Ashley2016: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2016
There is tremendous power in a made up mind.Man,l sincerely salutes your dudgeredness.The sky can't limit you.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by styca(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2016
EHI9ICE:
18 hours a day How is that possible, is he a cyborg

But then again,Ambition can turn some1 into a machine!...Ask Christiano Ronaldo,he will tell you! .Thumbs up to the guy though.May he continue to do, what he knows how to do best!

Bros, it's very possible. At least over here I spend close to that time every weekend.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by andyxyler(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2016
I'm inspired
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by patmil: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
All I can say to you is cogratulations, your story inspires a lot of people including me. Life is turn by turn, from one chapter to another. Be focused and believe in yourself with the grace of God you will succeed...

This is the summary of your story! Tumbs up man.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by EHI9ICE(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
styca:

Bros, it's very possible. At least over here I spend close to that time every weekend.

Over where...Doing what??. Seriouslly,i envy you already.You cyborg!

I really do need help to be dat judicious with my time.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by busyfishing(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
uxdesigner:
Lucky guy, impressive!!
lucky Oops!
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Revolva(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
nairala.d keep bouncing my adverts which I wanna pay for
they have placed me in their spam bolt
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by PresVA: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is so inspiring. ..

thanks lero15 for sharing..

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by centboy123456(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
alpha2zulu:
Abeg the story too long jor undecided

I dey tell u me self nor fit read am
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I visited your blog and I must say that you've got a good template and well arranged contents... Nice one Bro
Thank you but i have not even set the homepage yet wait i do so. What you saa was just my latest post the home page as not been set
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Ccdavies(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
And some folks with no clear vision and aspiration for blogging will now resign from their jobs or some even abandone their current business to join blogger..Bikonu note all of us might not make it as blogger and even if u start might not get there so fast like him. Keep doing your own thing,improve on it and we shall all tell your story if you dont quite..

For the guy..I salute your courage and persistency.. Jah bless
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by styca(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Over where...Doing what??. Seriouslly,i envy you already.You cyborg!

I really do need help to be dat judicious with my time.

Over here nah cheesy cheesy

Most times, one doesn't even know how time flies like that.

Although, it is just only on weekends I have such luxuries for now.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by EHI9ICE(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
styca:

Over here nah cheesy cheesy
Most times, one doesn't even know how time flies like that.
Although, it is just only on weekends I have such luxuries for now.

Holy wow!! You mean like,'Nairaland-here'?!cheesy

I envy you ur week days then!8-) #The busy days#
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
kingelemide:

Thank you but i have not even set the homepage yet wait i do so. What you saa was just my latest post the home page as not been set
Alryt boss.. Do try to set it Bro
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by styca(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Holy wow!! You mean like,'Nairaland-here'?!cheesy

I envy you ur week days then!8-) #The busy days#

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , I didn't mean Nairaland.

Don't envy anything bro. Things are madt here on week days.

Weekends are my saving grace.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Lero15(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
PresVA:
This is so inspiring. ..

thanks lero15 for sharing..

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by EHI9ICE(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
styca:

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by EHI9ICE(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
styca:

I'm a sucker for madt week days
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Samadhii(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks! u just inspired me
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by geeconnectsolut: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
I am highly motivated now
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by mikaj(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jarus:
9. How many hours do you spend per day working on the website?

Well this is one part budding bloggers find hard to believe, but I actually spend average of 18hours daily blogging, that’s all I do for now. I have great passion for news reporting as a journalist and whenever I am on my system, it’s not just a job, it’s a hubby.

10. How do you feel owning a website with more viewers than that Nigeria’s number 1 financial newspaper, BusinessDay?

It is an accomplishment I didn’t think will come so soon, but I do know I could surpass them some day. Right now I feel the need to look beyond the site that I looked up to as a role model (BusinessDay) and focus on the ones above me, there is a lot more work to be done, the competition is still much severe and I look forward to hang on with the best bloggers in the world.

Hello Bros. Pls i require your assistance

Finally, the gentleman was earning N63,000 as a contract staff in the bank just last year. Today, he makes N1.5m monthly from his blog, more than the pay of Senior Managers in many banks.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by faith2ogesco(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
Jarus:
lalasticlala

This is an inspiring story
Jarus plz I sent u a mail. Can u respond plz. It's kinda urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.