Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

No Death Recorded In Accident At Futa ---police - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Death Recorded In Accident At Futa ---police (359 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Death Recorded In Accident At Futa ---police by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
NO DEATH RECORDED IN ACCIDENT AT FUTA ---POLICE
……..Vice Chancellor Not Arrested over Incident involving back-up vehicle

The Ondo State Police Command has confirmed that no member of staff of the Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA died in an accident involving the backup vehicle of the Vice Chancellor which occurred on the Campus of the University on Monday November 28, 2016. The Ondo State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Femi Joseph made the clarification while speaking to newsmen.
“The Case in FUTA is that of an accident and no death was recorded. The Victim of the accident was taken to the hospital and he is recuperating. There is no record of death,” Mr. Joseph Stated.
In another development the Management of the University has also confirmed that the Vice Chancellor, Professor Adebiyi Daramola, contrary to reports making the rounds, was not arrested over the accident involving his back up vehicle driven by one of the University’s drivers.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls, I Want To Further My Education Using AAT Certificate / Newly Admitted Students Into Estate Management Department, ESUT 2016/2017 / The Power In Patience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.