Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,921 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Music As A Warning Or Prophesy With Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's Photo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music As A Warning Or Prophesy With Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's Photo (1287 Views)

Jaywon Ft. Olamide – Ayinde Wasiu [Audio] / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Magnito Ft Tekno - Sikiru / Man And The Invincibility Of Death, By Sikiru Ayinde Barrister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music As A Warning Or Prophesy With Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's Photo by Oba1ni(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
I just sat and thinking about what I have known Nigeria to be, the Sikiru Ayinde Agbajelol bausati song titled "Fantasia just came to my mind, as typed below;

Nigerians which way are we going

For military men to rule

Our nation at all time

Politicians let us get together

To practise democracy

In the way it should be done

Let's get together

And do things in common

For the benefit of our nation

And the incoming generations

Let's think twice before we move

Ema s'ope mo d'aran eyin......

Let's read from you also, which of this great musical icon's songs you think our leaders could listen to that could bring them back from the political madness we are experiencing in this present time of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Music As A Warning Or Prophesy With Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's Photo by MrReeseG(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
There's one of his songs that comes to my mind, the one about the impatience of the monkey, remind me of the title and what album it's In please
Oba1ni:
I just sat and thinking about what I have known Nigeria to be, the Sikiru Ayinde Agbajelol bausati song titled "Fantasia just came to my mind, as typed below;

For military men to rule

Our nation at all time

Politicians let us get together

To practise democracy

In the way it should be done

Let's get together

And do things in common

For the benefit of our nation

And the incoming generations

Ema s'ope mo d'aran eyin......

Let's read from you also, which of this great musical icon's songs you think our leaders could listen to that could bring them back from the political madness we are experiencing in this present time of Nigeria?
Re: Music As A Warning Or Prophesy With Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister's Photo by Oba1ni(m): 12:28am On Mar 30, 2017
@MrReseeg, it is called surulere

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ever Yoruba Song Was Sang By An Igbo Woman. / Download Music: Ariana Grande - Ghostin Lyrics Full Song / Hot �: Davido Ft. Zlatan & Dj Kush – Bum Bum (re-flip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.