Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat (1169 Views)

The 21st Century era: Essential Points to take note of / 8 Popular Types Of Cybercrimes In The 21st Century / Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 5:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Discover the most shocking and top secrets of the most sought after digital marketing experts in Nigeria and the world at Large.Attend our 2 day programme on how to use digital marketing effectively and efficiently to promote your products and services to the entire world.Some of the top topics include seo,pay per click,fb adverts,google adwords,sem,blogging,sms marketing and many more.Get in touch with us today and be empowered digitally.Call 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239 for more details.We also do it for companies to increase sales.Call us now for free consultation.

Re: Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Our training on digital marketing for 2018 has begun.

Join us at 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja

amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25

Yemlat Global Concepts.

You can also talk to us on watapps on 08028359239 for more info.
Re: Digital Marketing Training In The 21st Century Live At Yemlat by ilekky(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Do you intend to know what website development training is all about??Create time

and register with us at YEMLAT,the no 1 website development expersts in Nigeria.We offer our

training in diverse areas of website development like basic website design with HTML,CSS,JQUERY

and complete cpanel management.We also offer advance website development training with PHP,Open cart,

Joomla,Wordpress,ecommerce website and many more.Talk to YEMLAT on watapps now on 08028359239 or

visit our office at 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25,Yemlat Global Concepts for

the July REGISTRATION.Become your own boss now even though you are still in the paid employment.

NOTE:We also build professional website for as low as 30k at this xmas.Talk to us in case you need any kind of website.We

will deliver it at the speed of light.

(1) (Reply)

I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? / Influencer Marketing Is Gradually Becoming The Future Of Digital Marketing / See How Google Saved Me From A Adsense Acct Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.