Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} (8021 Views)

Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} by trendguy: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Our bodies fall over each other on the bed. She let out a few deep sigh as we laid there silently.

My boss called me very early one Tuesday morning to drop by at his house on my way to work.

He was not in the country but he needed me to pick up some documents and take them to the office where someone will come for them.

I left home earlier than I would have that morning to see to the errand. I knocked on the door and a beautiful young lady opened up. I recognised her from the photos on my boss' table in the office. She was his daughter. I had never met her before. The handful of times I had visited my boss, she was not usually around.

This was my first time of seeing her and damn she was gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a white spaghetti strap crop top that showed her belly. She seemed really nice, asking me in and then disappearing to go find the documents.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-boss-daughter-playboy-er0tica/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} by leondaartista(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
brotherly,kindly continue d story on this forum.that link pops up another crap. thanx

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Without His Approval: A Short Story / THE CRUST: The Apex Of Crudity / If Only She Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.