Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

,, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ,, (864 Views)

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,, by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: ,, by amnesty7: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
You mean he wants to eat his cake and still have it? Even in O Level economics they teach opportunity cost now.

1 Like

Re: ,, by Feranchek(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Bros leave the school work and face government own biko.
Re: ,, by talisman35(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2016
I am in your shoe also but for me I have taking the decision to resign from a restaurant job and take up a security job which the salary is all most the same,do you know why ,the security job will give time to combine with Npower .for me I will say resign from the teaching job when you have successfully update your profile with Npower ,you will have time for you business and also developed yourself through Npower and have enough money to your personnel bussines ,
Re: ,, by LKO(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2016
moffymichael:
While he was shortlisted for the N Power programme, He works in a private school and runs a bizness whr he makes minimum of 8k per week. Now, what do you think he can do with the new appointment from npower? Should he ignore it? Is there any way he can maneuver it so that the npower will not be a missed opportunity.

He should resign the private school teaching and pick up the N power job. U never can tell what would happen at the end of N power, what if govt decides to retain them or may be extend the duration of N power and increase the stipends? He can easily get a private sch job at the end of N power sef.
The proprietor or principal can even terminate his job the next minute, private sch are known for using and dumping their teachers. Its no brainer comparing N power to private sch teaching except those high class schs in Abuja and Lagos that pays real good money.

3 Likes

Re: ,, by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
talisman35:
I am in your shoe also but for me I have taking the decision to resign from a restaurant job and take up a security job which the salary is all most the same,do you know why ,the security job will give time to combine with Npower .for me I will say resign from the teaching job when you have successfully update your profile with Npower ,you will have time for you business and also developed yourself through Npower and have enough money to your personnel bussines ,
you think so, FG is not ready to pay for part timers. Npower job is full time Monday to Friday work.

(1) (Reply)

Female Marketing Executives At Teltwine Networks Limited / Administrative Support Officers At Ikeja / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.